Reviews for Here Be Monsters
ChocolateChipCookie29 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
I loved it! They should have put this in the movie. Well done :)
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
I first read this story a long time ago, when only two chapters were up. I'm really glad I rediscovered it. It's a great story, and it works well with the movie - I've always thought there needed to be a better reconciliation scene between Jack and Elizabeth. Good job on this fic!
BenjaminXSweeney chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was an interesting chapter.. I wonder what Jack has to do with saving Elizabeth? I'll read on and find out! :D
HoistTheColours chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
OH. MY. GOSH! Best chapter yet! I was just amazed at the transformation. This chapter was so different from the others-so much better!

I just loved everything about this chapter. Especially the Jack/Lizzieness. It was great!

I love how there was this angst right under the surface while Jack and Elizabeth were talking. And oh my gosh, I was hoping...praying that Jack would kiss Elizabeth! When he started toying with her hair (which I thought was absolutely adorable, by the way) I thought for sure, this is it, there are going to kiss! -But it never happened.

And in a way, I am kind of glad, because for this particular story, I think Jack and Elizabeth kissing would have been overkill.

You just did a superb job on this chapter, I am sad it's over.

In conclusion, great job. I appreciate you taking the time to write this. Really do. [

Nytd chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Although your wrote this so the end would fit back into canon, it was heartwrenching to see Jack have to let Elizabeth go.

This was another really nice chapter, and on the whole the story was a very unique and creative idea.

The fact that Elizabeth 'experiences' Jack's was a great idea, and the flashback to the Kraken was intense!

Nice job with both Jack's character and Elizabeth's. You should consider writing something Sparrabeth at some point, since you'd do a lovely job at it!

Well done!

I've enjoyed reading this a lot! :)

Cheers!

Nytd
HoistTheColours chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
This was probably by far one of your better chapters out of the three.

I really, really liked the beginning, when Elizabeth was first waking up in Jack's cabins, and her thoughts and actions regarding that, as well as the descriptions you made. It really flowed smoothly.

Elizabeth however, in the later part of the chapter, seems really out of character. It is because she is being haunted by the dead people or ghosts or whatever?

I eagerly await for the next chapter. You have such a unique plot, one that I've never seen before, so I hope you decide to continue.

HoistTheColours chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
This is pretty good.

The only problem I had was the line that Gibbs said. I have never heard him refer to Elizabeth as "Lizzie," and it was quite awkward.

Also, you were really lacking on emotions...especially from Jack. I wanted to know exactly what he was feeling and his thoughts about Elizabeth and etc. You really could have exspanded on that.

Besides that the rest of the chapter seemed fine. You did a great job with Tia's accent, I thought, which can always be tricky.

Fangirlofrandomness chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
Why in the world did Lizzie flee? Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep writing!
Nytd chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Well done with all the conflicting emotions that Jack is feeling and the way he handles the situation with Elizabeth.

Should be interesting to see how you handle things between Jack and Liz once she's over the effects of the haunted sea.

Nice chapter!

Cheers!
Nytd chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Interesting reasoning behind why Jack would be the one to have to save Elizabeth.

I liked the drama in this chapter a lot.

Only one small thing - I don't think Barbossa would refer to Jack as 'the captain', as competitive as the two are over the captainship of the dang Black Pearl.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sophies-Welt chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Oh my god, this was so caring and yet so hurting! Can't wait for the last chapter!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Great chapter; you really felt the tension and confusion between the characters. :) And the ending was sort of funny, when he was fighting for the vile.

Update ASAP! I hope you get some ideas. xD

Liz
Lalia x chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Aww, I feel warm and fuzzy inside. You're very welcome ;)

It doesn't seem as if this is a J/E fic. But then again, I kept thinking this was only a two-shot; don't know why, though. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
I love it! Update soon, please? Even though I really didn't like Jack's could-care-less attitude at the beginning, I love the way that voice in his head asks him if he would still rather she was dead. And the rum-forsaken line was good - would you mind very much if I used that line in one of my fics? I'd give credit to you, of course...please? That line was ingenious!

Good job! Keep it up!
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I read this yesterday, but Fanfiction wouldn't let me review, for some reason (no, it wasn't because of anonymosity, I was logged in, Fanfiction was just having some problems) I wanted to say how interesting the story sounded - and I hoped you would update soon. I'm so glad you did - the first chapter's extremely interesting, only a little too much Willabeth for my taste. But then, I haven't read the second chapter yet - but I'm sure it's going to be great! Keep it up!