Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sith Conspiracy
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 4 . 1/3
why do the twin dark jedis remind me of fred and george...?
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I'm conflicted about the set-up, but mostly because I don't like Dumbledore and think he's nowhere near intelligent enough to have Yoda owe him anything.
Aries Christensen chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Hmm, Jedi' promote peace - and they are extremely loyal, so Hufflepuff would had been more likely. Gryffindor, like Slytherin are quite aggressive houses. More Sith-like.
Aries Christensen chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Started good, and then you made the same mistake as most do. You forget that with a different childhood, Harry would more likely have other friends. Since he did not grow up abused in a cupboard.
KeegSlytherin chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
A very interesting take! I really liked it.
Bondy89 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Just saying that Ron wanting to go and find Hermione is massively OOC, otherwise great story.
Olaf74 chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
alwaystoday chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
I've enjoyed -R
Revan Nonaka chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
"His mind was going back, back to a time when he was building his lightsabre...

He sat in the cave, and placed the crystal he had found inside the shell of a sabre handle he had built. It looked like his Master's, as he had intended, and he activated the blade once the crystal was in place."

?

or do you seriusly mean it's a "sabre" instead of "saber"?

I'm only asking... or else it's a good chapter!
Forcystus5 chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
I started to read this story today and I LOVE IT! I will definitely read the sequel.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 17 . 6/29/2011
Good story and fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
Soccerstar chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
This chapter was awsome exspect that you did have soom spelling problems but everything else was good.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 17 . 10/23/2010
The story was good overall, but essentially it completely ignored magic. They had sabers and wands, but only once did Dumbledore cast a magic spell.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Absolutely beautiful. I'm just waiting for their magic to start becoming a factor.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
I really enjoyed how you introduced the characters to each other.