Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sith Conspiracy
Athan Winter chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Hmm, Jedi' promote peace - and they are extremely loyal, so Hufflepuff would had been more likely. Gryffindor, like Slytherin are quite aggressive houses. More Sith-like.
Athan Winter chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Started good, and then you made the same mistake as most do. You forget that with a different childhood, Harry would more likely have other friends. Since he did not grow up abused in a cupboard.
KeegSlytherin chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
A very interesting take! I really liked it.
Bondy89 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Just saying that Ron wanting to go and find Hermione is massively OOC, otherwise great story.
Olaf74 chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
alwaystoday chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
I've enjoyed -R
Revan Nonaka chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
"His mind was going back, back to a time when he was building his lightsabre...

He sat in the cave, and placed the crystal he had found inside the shell of a sabre handle he had built. It looked like his Master's, as he had intended, and he activated the blade once the crystal was in place."

?

or do you seriusly mean it's a "sabre" instead of "saber"?

I'm only asking... or else it's a good chapter!
Forcystus5 chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
I started to read this story today and I LOVE IT! I will definitely read the sequel.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 17 . 6/29/2011
Good story and fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
Soccerstar chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
This chapter was awsome exspect that you did have soom spelling problems but everything else was good.
puiwaihin chapter 17 . 10/23/2010
The story was good overall, but essentially it completely ignored magic. They had sabers and wands, but only once did Dumbledore cast a magic spell.
puiwaihin chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Absolutely beautiful. I'm just waiting for their magic to start becoming a factor.
puiwaihin chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
I really enjoyed how you introduced the characters to each other.
ThePlotBunnyFarmerFromHell chapter 17 . 7/6/2010
Join, learn and for goddess sake, make contact with a decent beta.
ThePlotBunnyFarmerFromHell chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Like I said, it's written as an outline, substituting as a fic: I'm not going to torture myself trying to wade through it. You may have the HP end down pat but the Phantom Menace end is in shambles. I can only assume you don't know the fandom well enough to write it. You have both Yoda (who is a cautious so and so and Qui Gon doing things in ways that are NOT true to the charactors involved. You should have spent at least four chapters and six would have been better, just on background, the journey back to the Republic universe and his training. There is no real DEPTH to this fic.

I wish I could say otherwise and I really hope you improve it to the point that I'd be willing to read it because it is a nice strong plot. But I'm used to better writers and better stories that are well written and provide the depth and attention to details that this lacks.