Reviews for What She Needs
nina chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That was awesome. Keep going!
Dixiepixie234 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is...beautiful.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Lovely piece. Jasper and Alice... the darkest, most bittersweet couple in Twilight, the only one to me that seems not forced and mushy and that fits together so perfectly... each with their own dark past and yet who comforts each other with their pure, beautiful love...

Okay, now I sound mushy :P

Awesome fic! XD
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I loved it!
enchanted-mind chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
First of all, I just wanted to say that I loved the whole concept/idea of this story; it’s something that isn’t really ever considered when writing about Jasper interactions, and I personally see it as realistic. That said, this was a great little piece. Very emotional, at times poignant, and I thoroughly enjoyed every word.

Your writing style is also very nice; it’s not at all hard to understand and you have a way of expressing deep emotions without actually having to state them obviously. ‘Suggestion’ is kind of the word I’m looking for. And you do it so well – I’m very jealous.

Something else that really stood out to me was your use of words. Most predominantly for me, your use of ‘man’ and ‘woman’ was genius! It took away the emotions and stigmas attached to ‘Jasper’ and ‘Alice’ and made a reader connection between humanity and vampirism – this then emphasised how we really aren’t too dissimilar to the ‘creatures’ in horror stories. So, well done in that department!

The flow of the story was nice too. There weren’t any points of disjointedness nor were there any awkward, ill-fitting sentences – another amazing skill to have.

Oh, and your structuring of time was utterly brilliant! You manages to create this timeless flow about the story so that once you reach the end you don’t know exactly how much time has passed only that Alice and Jasper have progressed further into their relationship (if that’s possible!) It’s so great when you can lose yourself in a story, and I was able to in this one – so thanks for sharing!

Normally, I pick a favourite quote from pieces I read and then explain why I liked them. But it’s hard to do this time purely because your sentences melted into one another so seamlessly that one stand-alone quote would not parallel the magnificence of your overall product. I don’t know how else to explain it; but it’s definitely something you should carry over from story to story (though, I’m sure you already do – you’ve proved that you are a very competent writer.)

I felt that your audible imagery was very strong too. That is, anything you described as a sound I heard in the back of my mind. A lot of people – writers – don’t encompass the sense of sound in their stories and it is a shame because it adds a realistic quality that only enriches the story. You, however, did incorporate it, and very well might I add. For me, one of the strongest sounds was the camcorder falling to the ground; the way you described it and drew it all back into context was very skilful. I still hear the crunch of plastic as I write this.

All round this was a very emotional piece that really was (strangely) a delight to read. Your choice of Alice and Jasper just clearly makes it all the more better (in my opinion :) ) and I think you portrayed their relationship and interaction style the way the original texts intended. So thanks for writing this, I’ve seeped up every word like a sponge in my joy at finding such a jewel amongst treasures.

Congrats on such an awesome piece!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
thank you for writing the story of Alice and Jasper that I have always wondered about, and written in my head so many times. You have written it far better than I ever could have, and I can't wait to see some more of your work!

Congrats and well done!
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Powerful, poignant, brilliant. Fell in love with this piece, even as it broke my heart. Excellent writing.

Estelle Tiniwiel -x-
contygoldbarg chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
what a lovely story thank you for sharing it!
DaughterOfHephaestus chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
i like it
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This was a very good story ... I liked it a lot. Jasper is just so cute. I love him! :D
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Lovely.
Georginaaa chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is gorgeous!

A protective, loving Jasper never fails to make me swoon!

x

Georgina.
hollykaulitzx3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i love this :)

it's so cute!

jasper and alice are my favourite characters :D
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wow...this is amazing. I love how you pointed out that Bella's suffering was about the two women. That's got to be hard for Alice to deal with...and I love how you portrayed Alice and Jasper's relationship. Very well done!
Ms.Fantastico chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I Love all of your Alice and Jasper stories so far! Thank you for doing them )