Reviews for Marcus & Didyme Twilight Saga Volturi Story
Natasha chapter 31 . 6/4/2015
Amazingggg chapter
Alex chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
This whole fanfiction made me really feel what Marcus must be suffering. I never really gave him much thought when reading the story, but this really brings to life his terrible grief. I applaud you for making this so wonderfully heartwrenching. I couldn't imagine having to live all those millennia without the one I love and never being able to avenge her. Thank you for this, friend.
SilverCat64 chapter 31 . 5/8/2015
Completely captivating bitter sweet loved it
fan chapter 31 . 11/5/2014
Its ok I just really don't like it that it switches from the past to present I understand why I just don't like it
laura chapter 31 . 6/23/2014
You simply MUST finish this story. I almost read all 31 chapters in one sitting. You're an excellent writer, the story had me almost in tears. PLEASE give us more!
Laura chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
I started reading this story yesterday, and it has really kept my interest! You have really given such depth and understanding to the character of Marcus, and the love story of him and Didyme!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/19/2014
Good story I enjoyed it thanks
Audrey chapter 31 . 11/10/2013
I loved reading this! Please keep writing!
Patty chapter 31 . 10/16/2013
no se sientenderas mi ocmentario pero no dejes de escribir por favor continua con tu historia de marcus... meencanta y me gustariasaber que mas le espera a el... por favor
Amy Hernandez chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Like you said before, I just stumbled upon your story ...an I have no accurate or appropriate word to describe what reading it is like! Amazing, incredible are just not enough
I do hope you are able to post the final chapter (s) soon.
I'll be keeping my eye out for any new postings
bec chapter 31 . 3/20/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY! i wish i discovered it when you first wrote it! i have literally been reading it for hours on end! it was so good, you should be very proud!
segrccgg chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
I'm on chapter eight and your story is making me cry. I know this hasn't been updated in a long long time, but it would be great if could consider updating. Makes me sad to think that I'll have to stop at chapter 31 although there won't be any closure... and I can't pull out now, I enjoy this story far too much.
pgrabinEdward chapter 31 . 10/30/2011
Wow great story! Wonderful tender love story and great mix of Breaking Dawn and flashbacks. Please finish this!
meeeeeep chapter 31 . 6/2/2011
please please update. it's such a good story u have to finish it ... please!
emzy chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
this story made me cry. well done with the story so far plz plz plz update it soon!

-emzy-