Reviews for Post Expire Affliction
escptheshdw835 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Very dark and interesting to read
IceFace chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
omg,this is amazing. i'm also one of those who likes to focus on characters usually overlooked by everyone else.

keep up the good work. :)
Tonks' Time-Turner chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Wow, I never really thought much about Theodore Nott. Always one of those characters that Rowling should have added personality to. But this is very deep, a bit sad, but I do love the dark humor. I like how the stereotypical Slytherin is challenged and that he can make fun of others without having to join a group. Overall, I love the word and it was a very unexpected ending. It was great, keep writing and reading!
Niemand5 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Powerful, although admittedly rather depressing. I liked the quotes; one was from "L'enfant noir" and one was from Sartre's "No Exit", right?
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow, this was very compelling. You really made Theodore to be quite perturbed in this one-shot. All the little statements in bold were a nice touch, I am curious where you found them.

Great job, I enjoyed reading about your take on Theodore.
Dimrilla chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
What can I say? Well, I certainly hope that this story isn't too much compatybile with "Dimensions and Diversions", and Theo in the "Dimensions.." isn't so bitter and broken.

Otherwise it was a well writen, although very sad story. And I got, sort off, an answer to the question who killed Colin Creevey... (I DO hope it wasn't Theo according to J. Rowling :) )
BubblesPopElectric chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
omigawd. that was amazing! i absolutly loved it. XD

cant wait for some more of your awesome writing. keep up the GREAT work!. )

oodles of love,

Crzy1
slasher454 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Ah, that was very sad. You and I seem to see Theo in the same quiet, bitter light.

I think I'm going to write him a happy one-shot when I'm done torturing him in the fic I'm currently working on, lol ;)