Reviews for The Greatest Minister of Magic
This. Was. Awesome
doubledamn chapter 1 . 4/9
Now THAT was clever. Nice job.
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 2/17
great work! this was a very interesting idea.
Adina2938 chapter 1 . 2/5
Finally! Fudge being smart! Thank you for this wonderful story!
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 1/2
For some reason that gave me goosebumps.
10/10
Worth expanding on.
Murkatroyd chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I really enjoyed this oneshot. There aren't many stories with Fudge, side character or central, where he isn't portrayed at least somewhat negatively. It's nice to see him doing the right thing every now and then. The twist with the Time-Turner at the end was pretty cool, too.

Cheers.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Awesome! Continue?
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Wow. That was just... Wow. Mere wprds cannot express my amazement, oh-so-divine author!
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That was awesome. I really loved how you had Fudge as the hero and not one of the other characters.
Legion1771 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Brilliant!
bearblue chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Now that would have been an amazing story to read in canon! Great AU! Thank you for sharing this!
Melanie Couture chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OMG! This is brilliant! I've never even thought of this. Fudge going back in time to change things... wow. Great job.
dontblink chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
lol, awesome. every time i read this i can't stop smiling. i remember the first time i read this i was so caught up with Fudge being competent that I forgot that this was supposed to be a humor fic until you hit me with the punchline at the very end.

It was so enjoyable seeing a previously annoying character redeeming himself and taking action (I can't tell you how aggravating Fudge was with his willful denial in canon), but then to find out it was only because of time travel...heh. Somehow that made it more believable. What a perfect explanation for his drastic change in behavior.
elizapi chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
i love this idea. I love the idea of good/helpful Fudge/Umbridge/Lockhart, bu there aren't near enough of them out there!
Jenner Snape chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
i wish this was more then a one shot. amazing story