Reviews for Major Jasper and Blackbird
Crimson Rhage chapter 1 . 4/2
This story was great. The first word that came to mind... adorable. The second was of course hilarious. I always love stories with Bella, Emmet, and Jasper and seeing them as her brothers. Great job capturing all of them. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
AcetaBells chapter 1 . 3/12
That was so cute! I loved it :)
Camaraderiee chapter 1 . 2/26
I smiled through this whole thing! This was such a wonderful sweet little fic , thank you so much
KittenEyez chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This story makes me smile every time I read it.
Zveka68 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
rec'd by Rita on RobAttack blog

excellent story, love that Jasper was able to be close to Bella :)
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Adorable! I loved watching Jasper step out of his comfort zone for Bella.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Ahhhh, that was really cute. It was nice to read something from back when they were all getting to know each other. I love that Bella made Edward back down! And seeing Jasper's soft side is always a pleasure. Thanks for that!
readicted chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Aww this was cute. I love that they have their own names for each other. And it was funny that she found his scent tempting. They got to bond without Edward or Alice to interfere. Thanks for the fluffy fun. Rita rec'd this to me.
akacia chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
funny and sweet
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
hahahaha very cute. Nice and light. Thanks for writing.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Awww! You described that so well, I totally saw Bella flyin' like the blackbird Jasper called her *fist bump!*
KanameZeroYuki chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Lol This had me laughing so hard, I almost peed myself
stephanienie chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I am still giggling because Bella inferred that SHE wanted to eat a vampire. Talk about role reversal!
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
i loved this.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I absolutely adored this story! I love that the tables turned and Jasper made Bella hungry! So much fun and it made me happy! Wonderful!