Reviews for Major Jasper and Blackbird
Self Confessed Muso chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Loved it.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was absolutely fantastic! Very very amusing in parts, and the ending was brilliant! "“Sparkly, pie-scented vampire.”" HA there arent enough words to describe my amusement with that phrase! Jasper and Bella and oh yes!, Emmet were beautifully written with Edward's reaction being right on the noggin' once again :p Lol I loved it! Some bits were more fav then others of course but then it was all good so i'm not sure i want to pick out the very best bits _ Thanks much. Any chance of a follow on from this one?
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I loved this, this was fun and insightful. Very well written. Now I too will think of Lemon Meringue pie when I think of Jasper. :)
genlaren chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Super duper cute. I've always wanted to read more of the fun times they all had together. I mean, having vampires for friends would be alot of fun. We didn't really get to see that in the books. Thanks for writing such a nice one-shot.
dellatwi chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
aww that was so sweet like lemon m pie lol I heard about your story on a different forest someone was talking about a one shot they wanted to reread but couldnt find and due to the discription I just had to read it too I'am glad I did it really was cute thanks
Alarni chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
LOL
sarah2412 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was adorable!
maggie chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
awesome story! i like it!
Love-ChellyAnn chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I couldn't help but review! Bella and Jasper are buddies, and that makes me happy. I love how you had Bella and Jasper bond over the trampoline, it was so cute! )

Edward has got to stop being so anul. Silly vampire. The Major Jasper and Blackbird bonding was adorable and cute and Jasper makes a great big brother )Loved the story!
Robin.D chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
omg that was so good :):) i liked it :):):)
deleted account tbh chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I laughed myself through that whole story. It was hilarious! xD
zzzooe chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
OMG, I love this story! It's a really cool idea :)
Sarmoti chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
OMG I loved everything about this story. Your Emmett was right on character and even Edward and his need to over protect Bella was perfect. I hope you continue writing because you have perfect amount of Heart and Humor in your stories!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
:D LOVE IT SO MUCH,

makes me want a trampoline,

and a Jasper.
ARTtastic chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Greatest story ever. I loved this! Jasper is my second favorite, (hell, maybe first now)and you made him perfectly amazing. Write more. Whatever you write about will be insanely and ridiculously awesome-tastic!
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »