Reviews for Major Jasper and Blackbird
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I loved this, this was fun and insightful. Very well written. Now I too will think of Lemon Meringue pie when I think of Jasper. :)
genlaren chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Super duper cute. I've always wanted to read more of the fun times they all had together. I mean, having vampires for friends would be alot of fun. We didn't really get to see that in the books. Thanks for writing such a nice one-shot.
dellatwi chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
aww that was so sweet like lemon m pie lol I heard about your story on a different forest someone was talking about a one shot they wanted to reread but couldnt find and due to the discription I just had to read it too I'am glad I did it really was cute thanks
Alarni chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
LOL
sarah2412 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was adorable!
maggie chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
awesome story! i like it!
Love-ChellyAnn chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I couldn't help but review! Bella and Jasper are buddies, and that makes me happy. I love how you had Bella and Jasper bond over the trampoline, it was so cute! )

Edward has got to stop being so anul. Silly vampire. The Major Jasper and Blackbird bonding was adorable and cute and Jasper makes a great big brother )Loved the story!
Robin.D chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
omg that was so good :):) i liked it :):):)
deleted account tbh chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I laughed myself through that whole story. It was hilarious! xD
zzzooe chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
OMG, I love this story! It's a really cool idea :)
Sarmoti chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
OMG I loved everything about this story. Your Emmett was right on character and even Edward and his need to over protect Bella was perfect. I hope you continue writing because you have perfect amount of Heart and Humor in your stories!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
:D LOVE IT SO MUCH,

makes me want a trampoline,

and a Jasper.
ARTtastic chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Greatest story ever. I loved this! Jasper is my second favorite, (hell, maybe first now)and you made him perfectly amazing. Write more. Whatever you write about will be insanely and ridiculously awesome-tastic!
acrowthatlaughs chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Great B/J friend fanfic. There are hardly any good ones out there to read.
Liz chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Awesome, sparkly, southern, pie-scented vampire!

MINE