Reviews for Major Jasper and Blackbird
CloseAcct chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
awesome!
slay1angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
OMG this story was the best! I truly loved it how you had Bella and Jasper ending as friends and getting Edward to relax about it! I hope to see more Jasper and Bella stories from you in the future.
twlight2100 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
that was great!
Justchillingandliving chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
aw thats so cute

jasper & bella & emmett bonding

you should more

love babykool12
Passionate chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Lying in bed with the flu, bored out of my skull, before stumbling on the major here.

I laughed so hard reading this, everyone here still thinks the fever is getting to me..

Really funny!

I think I'm going to check if you have anything else posted. D
WitchVela chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
that was cute. i really liked the bonding between bella, jasper and emmett. well written, too.
Angela.Weber.in.Forks chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aw...so cute. Absolutely love Bell x Jasper bonding fics. keep up the good work.

~MJ
Cathrinee chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I love this one shot! it's so sweet. I've always loved Jasper, but most fanfictions make him the bad guy, or make him fall in love with Bella. This was awesome. Sweetest one shot including Jasper and Bella so far. Thank you :)
Infinite Stupidity chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
omj this is so funny! sparkly pie scented vampire! lol
The Perks of Being Ashley chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
lol love this!
leah witham chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
lemon merangue pie is my fav pie a boy that smelt of it would be perfect ool idea
xox-hattii-xox chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
i love this! almost all bonding fics have emmett as some kind of idiot and jasper full of angst, this was perfect, i loved it and the whole trampoline idea. i especially liked the 'Blackbird and Major Whitlock' idea.
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Very cute, and funny
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
she gets fat anyway! hehe! “Sparkly, pie-scented vampire"! funny!
faramiriel chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Ahahahaha so cute! I love it!
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »