Reviews for Major Jasper and Blackbird
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I loved this! It was adorable, and I love JasperxBella bonding fics. Good job! lol
Dr. Harleen Quinzel03 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
lol. So cute. I loved it! Jasper is awesome! Most people just don't get how deep he is. This is deff going into the fav's!
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aw (:

Brother and sister bond (:

I love it!

It was so sweet, they got her a trampoline (:

And Emmett deliberately didn't go on it so they could bond (:

Aww!

This is amazing!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I really really like this story. It was very sweet!
renalrocks chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This is really good, I love it, keep up the good work.
Suzizzle chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Oh my god that was so cute! _ It made me smile. I always love Bella and Jasper bonding time, don't you think they were meant to get along?

-Suzanne
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Aw! I loved it! Yay! J/B amigo-shipness! Yeah! I love that type of stuff! and the trampoline...GENIOUS! Hehehe! ME LOVEY JAZZY, always. I wouln't care if he left Alice I would still love him to pieces! (But, don't tell Edward.) Okay, Nice work!

-ME LOVEY JAZZY
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
cute.
elmo-doodle chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
aw, that was perfect! i really enjoyed all the Bella/Jasper bonding! you wrote all the characters really well
Livy Alice chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Oh. My. Goodness. This was adorable. Seriously, Breaking Dawn needed... no... deserved Bella/Jasper sibling bonding. They said he only acted like that around her because he wanted her blood. Then Breaking Dawn happened, she was changed, and... nothing. I was really looking forward to Bella/JAsper bonding but never got it.

So this was simply brilliant. I have no bad critique.

-Livy Alice
ablablahh chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Teehee! This is too cute!
jordananne chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I loved this! It was very in character and so fun!
NeverEnchained chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
this is really cute!

I was somewhat skeptical when I read the summary, but it turned out to be really good :]
aTrueBlueKUNUCK chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
this story was simply awesome. I love Jasper/bella stories. And this one became even better with Emmett being a part of it. :-) Kudos to you!
Sharnee Brookee chapter 1 . 9/7/2008