Reviews for Major Jasper and Blackbird
Not That Unique chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
awesome story!

loved it and it made me laugh LOADS!

x
GooDtimeS123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
this was so cute!
Crazychick815 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
The story was great. It made me laugh a lot and I think the characters were perfect. Not everyone gets that right.
fucknickelback chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That was super adorable! It was really funny! Edward has to be so mean about it... jeez. The pie! I was laughing my ass off... “No wonder he always watches her sleep, narcissistic bastard,” Jasper laughed. I loved that part... and several other parts.
Ventitre chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i luv ur story and I'm begging, no, pleading, PLEASE continue it!
Miles2GoBeforeISleep chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I loved this so much! I am a big fan of Bella and Jasper whether it's just friendship or more so you had me from the get go. I enjoyed the nick names and the thing about Jasper smelling like pie the most, but I liked the rest just as well. This was very uplifting and I found as I was reading it I had a huge grin on my face I could not for the life of me wipe off.

Anyways I just wanted to tell you how much I liked reading this and I hope you continue to write more soon!

Miles2GoBeforeISleep
AnnaOtaku chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aw, that was cute...i love it!
KaylaRyan17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
LOL...Loved it :)
10000trees chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aw this is really cute! i always wanted jasper and alice to be friends!
LORiDERR chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
WOW THAT WAS GREAT! :P

'SPARKLY PIE-SCENTED VAMPIRE'! AWESOME!
vampire-enchantress chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
that was the best jasper bella story ive read totally realistic amazing ( ignore grammar:P) warm fuzzy feelingish and so so so cute :):P:]:D
WakeMeUpWhenItsTimeToGoToSleep chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hahaha,

"Sparkly, pie-scented vampire."

Thats hilarious.

Great job!

Ember Sage chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
That was really good! Great job!

-Ember
DoctorWhoRules chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
lol i laugh at Zombies hay...

lol Jasper was awesome

i always wanted a trampoline but they were 2 dangerous bull crap i luv Emmett more now he gives people trampolines and jasper helps u go high

~Audrey~
Balerion chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Alice: How does Jasper's feet smell like, Bella?

Bella: Like meringue pie, Alice.

Edward: What does sex feel like, Jasper?

Jasper: Like pie Edward. Like warm apple pie.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26