Reviews for Major Jasper and Blackbird
FellowsheepOfThePeen chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
givemesomevamp has recommended this story on our blog on Sunday, May 8. Check it out at !

Back when I first got into fanfiction (and long before I discovered that little ratings bar on the search feature and the zesty world of mature fics), I searched for those little “missing moments”, or at least those snippets of family time I imagined SM left out due to either lack of imagination or forest conservation and such. Reading Twilight for the first time, I fell in love with the whole Cullen family — not just Edward and Bella. And, like any true fanfic coinnoisseur, I wanted more…MoRe…MORE! My rec today is one of those that I came across way back when…

The one shot opens with Emmett on babysitting duty, alone in the house with Bella and Jasper. While stretched out watching a movie with Emmett, Bella falls asleep. And as any die-hard Twifan knows, that little human can’t help but yap while unconscious?

“Edward -” she breathed out softly.

Emmett met Jasper’s eyes with a wide grin and scooted across the floor towards her.

“This is going to be good.” He rubbed his hands together. “Shall we have a little chat with Sleeping Beauty?”

“Edward -” she moaned again, a bit more loudly.

“No wonder he always watches her sleep, narcissistic bastard,” Jasper laughed.

That last line is my fave;-)

One unwitting conversation later and fuckery ensues. And so does the familial bonding, which leads to that always awwww-able “I trust you, Jasper,” moment. Sometimes amidst all of the deliciously dark or gut-wrenching angst prevalent in our fandom, it’s nice to cleanse my palate with something sweet — something that reminds me of the characters that drew me into the search for more in the first place.

This one-shot is an oldie but a goody, so I hope you’ll try it if you haven’t already, and leave her some love!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Niamh Cullen chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
this was brilliant!
nightshadowlife chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Lmao I love it!
VampireInDisguise chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is too cute... I absolutely adore a good jasper/bella story, and I think I found one! xoxo
edwardhater chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
AWESOME
BigBro'sAlwaysWatchin chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
LOL! This story was funny! Good job!
cottoncandybl52 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
i like this story. its cool and funny
KeiDesjarlais chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Holy crap! This is an icredible piece of work! Even though you have complete on this, I honestly think you should keep going at it. (:
Starstrukk by 3OH3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
It was funny, sweet, and I loved the bonding!
Natalia Mazaur chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh my god, that was so fluffily delicious I almost couldn't stand it. I loved that to pieces!

Fabulous job, hunny!
Princess Shido chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I loved this story. I t would be awsome if you wrote a sequel. And why should bella salute a superior officer when Bella is clearly the superior one?
shiftyless chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
so neat
flabospikyy chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I absolutely adored it. Wonderful. One of the most enjoyable - if not THE most enjoyable - fanfics that I have ever read. (And trust me, I have read THOUSANDS of them (no joke; I actually counted my fanfic reading consumption about two years ago, in a six month span. Probably would've been higher if I read short fanfics, rather than the 50,00 I characteristically go for. So, really, this was good - great. I loved it. You're a fav now. (Now I just need to edit and kill the bad crap on my fav list so you're actually amongst the esteem)
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I had a big smile on my face all the way though. Thank you
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »