Reviews for Aftermath
amoslin7419 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Very good tag to the episode. Great job!
amyblair chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Scary to post the first one, isn't it?

This was a really good tag. I thought you conveyed Sam's turmoil really well and you did so nicely internally and with the dialog. You didn't overdue it, you kept their talk simple and then let it burn on the inside. Dean said what he needed and we all hope that Sam will be okay.

Nice, nice job, CG. You can breathe. And smile.
IronMaidensRevenge chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Great job! You had an interesting spin to this episode tag that I loved! Can't wait for more:)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hey! Welcome to the world of writing. It'll be addicting I can assure you that. Great job with the tag. It was different than the others I've read. The brother moment at the end was perfect. Great job. I'll be looking for more from you.
mel087 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
hey good job! except it should be a tag to fresh blood, not bloodlust lol. bloodlust is at the beginning of season 2, whereas the episode you're referring too is in s3.
RedDevilGirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hi! First fanfic... am I first reviewer? If not, I must be close ha ha! I liked it. Well done. Sweet brother moments (and a little bit of icky blood!) in a tag to what's gotta be my favourite episode.

Nice work and know it can be scary 'baring your soul' so to speak to put your first post up - okay, so that's probably overdramatic but I was dead scared! Hope to see more from you soon - i'll be keeping an eye out!

S xx