Reviews for In Treatment
Ari L chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I just want to tell you how much I enjoy your writing. I LOVE your style, and your characterization is so spot on for each story, all of which I adore (I'm only commenting on this particular one because it was the last one of my major fic binge in your works archive). Reading what you've done has inspired a lot of what I consider to be my best work as a writer. Consider this message me on my knees begging you to keep writing. xx
Cain chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Loved this too! I like the way Sam thinks that she must really like Carly because she feels the same about her as she does around buffets and barbeques. LOL

And the end scene with Mr. Tyler was great! I really loved Sam in this one. You do both her and Carly so well. Spencer too, actually.
turnyourCAMon chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I really like this story, because I like when you introduce other characters. You make them fermilar and it feels like I already know them. It just fits, and of course, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
good story D
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
i wish counselors where that cool. great story.
mutemath chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I don't know how to express how much I loved this story
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This was bloody priceless *laughs*

I liked this humorous, yet touching look at Sam's confusion about Carly and her gradual opening up to Greg. The ending was perfect.
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
A fantastic oneshot! I'd have liked a little bit more closure on CAM but it was awesome nonetheless!

-VR
theshadowswhisper chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
:] this is incredible

i love sam lol you really are good at capturing her character
Matrevir chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
expressing my love of your talent
Jazy Girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I loved this! Your an excellent writer. I loved all the sexual tension lol ;)
kelseykuroneko chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Omgwtfbbq.

Is this a one-shot?

Because that's just cruel. D:
Pyrobee chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Your stories are amazing... They're actually what got me into watching iCarly. Go figure. I still like these stories more. Anywho, thanks for the awesome story!
crzy4anime chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
i absolutely love it! it was a hilarious and brilliant not to little one shot. i love everyone's interactions and the realtionship's development. i especially love the ending and the picture it was a nice little funny ending. i can't wait to read more of your stories. keep yp the superb work and until next time. _Suchi_
Stessa chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aha ;b I really liked this. Well done.