Reviews for He, She
Squeeb100 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Aww, part 2 is even better! I cried, although smiling at the love Midna & Link have for each other. Your poetry with this is just so beautiful, and I can't applaud you enough for how well you detail Midna and Link's emotions toward things around them. Writing is truly your talent!
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Oh...that was SO sweet. I read it over and over, and near the end I almost cried. :) And in my case, crying is very, very good. It means I love something, and that something was this little poem-thingy you wrote. You're a wonderfully talented author, Peaches732.
Shadow Wolfboy chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
aww man! *Cries* What? i-im not crying i have something in my eye! both of them! why did she break that mirror?
Midna3452 chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Wow, this was probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You have a great poetry writing style! I hope you write wore fanfics like this one!
Shama Llama Ding Dong chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Did you write this? Cuz if you did it is AMAZING. And if you didn't, still, it is AMAZING.
Twilight Beast chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Nice idea. Very poetic, simple, and sweet.
Sheograph chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
This is wonderful. I love how you described their emotions and their relationship. You really have a knack for having your character experience different emotions and still behave like themselves.
kaybee2 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Wow, that was amazing. Fluid, but not boring. Great work!
omegarulesall chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
this was really good. i liked it alot.
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was beautiful, I love the midna link pairing.
Gweniveir chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Aww, that was really really awesome! Good job with the rhythm, it sounds like the words fit together. It doesn't rhyme, but it does make perfect sense and /sounds/ right. Bleh. I'm so, so upset I'm grounded. :-/
FE Frog chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Those were so poetic. I've never read anything so full of emotion. It feels so real... Reminds me of Shakespeare. Weird.
FE Frog chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aw... That was so sad. I know the story (who doesn't. Seriously, why did I even say that) But I never thought Link to be so... Sensitive.