Reviews for Battle Royale: Storm Hawks style
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 25 . 3/13/2009
If and when I do make a seguel to this

Do you all want me to put Radarr, Suzy Lu and Piper in it?
Deutschykins chapter 25 . 1/27/2009
Um...episodes 40-52 are still the second season. I don't think that there will be any new characters, unless you count the minors. Or unless they do a flashback episode and fill us in on the old Storm Hawks.
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 24 . 11/21/2008
Good ending?
Synchronize chapter 21 . 11/7/2008
CYCLONIS IS GONNA SEND DARK ACE AFTER THEM!

Okay maybe not but you never know, well I never know, you're the author so you have to know or else this story would be pointless and end suddenly without a real ending...

I think...

Poor Aerrow, i seriously though Suzy would die ... but oh well it gives Radarr more initiative to murder Cyclonis and anyone else
CRAYZAYbecky chapter 21 . 11/7/2008
AERROW...DEAD! GOD DANM YOU SUZY! I WILL RUN YOU OVER NOW IN ME WHEELCHAIR! JUST WAIT TILL I GET THE OPPOTUNTIY! I WILL! Hm, lets see, Cyclonis...SHe finds out that Suzy is her long lost sister who is a compleatly different spicies to her but thats not the point, the point is that Radarr and Suzy get something going, nt in the romantic intention but in the kind of REVENGE intention, so they go to Cyclonia, don't aske me how but they do, anyway once there in Cyclonia, Zombies of dead Talon's come and attack them so they hide in a storage cupboard and find a, um, a diamon which isn't really a diamond but a, erm, deadly bomb made by a rodent or something, then they go and blew up Cyclonis and then Suzy realises that she was her long lost sister who is a different species to her but besised that shes her sister ok, and then the romance happens, yer romance, Suzy pregnant and has some babies but it then turnes out theat the babies are savage mutant who eat people because it turnes out that Radarr and Suzy and brother and sister even though there both different species but sod that, so they erm, get eaten by thier children then thats it basically.

Strange ey? Or mabey Radarr can't be botherd no more so he goes home and watches tv.

MY MIND IS SO...RANDOM! YEY!
CRAYZAYbecky chapter 20 . 11/5/2008
Hm? Radarr? BRING IT ON SUZY! I'll run ya over! Wouldn't this be strange if it tied in with your other stories, hey? Elephant gun! I'll run ya oer Suzy, mark my words. Hey?
PKBitchGirl1 chapter 20 . 11/4/2008
This is great, how about having Suzy win? it would make a change from having the Storm hawks win all the time
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 19 . 10/28/2008
Fixed it
Synchronize chapter 19 . 10/27/2008
Well... dang they're all screwed. You didn't give a clue to the winner in this chapter. But I bet I know who it is anyway, well actually, there are two choices but I'm thinking it's the latter of the two
SHFan159 chapter 18 . 10/24/2008
I think radarrs gonna win but who else is gonna survive I don't know
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 18 . 10/24/2008
Any guesses on who the winner is?

Also just cause he wins dosen't mean he'll be the only 1 to live

PKBitchGirl1 chapter 17 . 10/14/2008
You should have a group of people win rather than just one, because I'm pretty sure that in the original BR movie more than one person got away
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 17 . 10/14/2008
-Clue #2-

"Not a parrot but at times acts like 1"

You guys think I should only let 1 guy(or girl) survive this or a group?

Just askin
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 16 . 10/10/2008
Just asking

Who would u want to with this?

Also thanks for not being those kinda people who would go

"How dare you kill Piper! blah blah blah"

Or

"You killed Stork you meany!"

Thanks a lot :)
Captain Zex chapter 16 . 10/9/2008
this story just keeps getting better, please update soon, i wanna know how it ends...