Reviews for Bionic Woman Mark 2
Kathleen chapter 17 . 3/9
Am loving seeing your muse has returned. Started reading this story years ago and love the new chapters. Hope that in addition to the Bionic Woman FanFiction you will return to the Charlie's Angels FanFiction. There is an unfinished story there waiting for an ending !
snachie1 chapter 16 . 3/11/2015
Please story!
johnmurray2 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Poor Jaimie i feel for her when they made her Bionic she almost tore the hospital up with Steve trying to calm her down.
Kat chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
AJ5 - it is good to see you writing again. Hope to see you finish up this story and finish the one in the Charlie's Angels fanfiction. Here's hoping that your muse gives you a big burst of creative energy. And again, good to see you back.
JEREMY chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Another missed opportunity for Hollywood,and a victory for cyberspace.

This would have been a great episode for NBC's BIONIC WOMAN series.
JEREMY chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
One of the few smart moves NBC made,and they didn't follow through.

I liked their take on this show,and it could have worked with better scripts like the one I'm reading now from you.

Hollywood's loss is the Internet's gain.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Even though it has been a year, any chance of an update and an ending to the story. You are a talented writer - keep up the good work.
CKLHand chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
Malcom is a sadistic horse's behind. Poor Jessie.

Update! Update! Update!
CKLHand chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
I knew he was trouble!
CKLHand chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Yes, I've enjoyed them all so far.
CKLHand chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
These guys are a lot of help so far...not. Too bad Jaime can't drag one of them up to the roof with her.
CKLHand chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Yeah, I'd laugh too if I was on the roof and those guys were helpless to bring me down. Is Steve Austin going to show up in here?
CKLHand chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
The ice cream was still good! She could've eaten it! Darn that Oscar interrupting her ice cream and relaxing evening at home!
katara4494 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This story is realy good. you should add on more chapters after 13.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
please tell me there will be more. I am loving this story!