Reviews for Bionic Woman Mark 2
snachie1 chapter 16 . 3/11
Please story!
johnmurray2 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Poor Jaimie i feel for her when they made her Bionic she almost tore the hospital up with Steve trying to calm her down.
Kat chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
AJ5 - it is good to see you writing again. Hope to see you finish up this story and finish the one in the Charlie's Angels fanfiction. Here's hoping that your muse gives you a big burst of creative energy. And again, good to see you back.
JEREMY chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Another missed opportunity for Hollywood,and a victory for cyberspace.

This would have been a great episode for NBC's BIONIC WOMAN series.
JEREMY chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
One of the few smart moves NBC made,and they didn't follow through.

I liked their take on this show,and it could have worked with better scripts like the one I'm reading now from you.

Hollywood's loss is the Internet's gain.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Even though it has been a year, any chance of an update and an ending to the story. You are a talented writer - keep up the good work.
CKLHand chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
Malcom is a sadistic horse's behind. Poor Jessie.

Update! Update! Update!
CKLHand chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
I knew he was trouble!
CKLHand chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Yes, I've enjoyed them all so far.
CKLHand chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
These guys are a lot of help so far...not. Too bad Jaime can't drag one of them up to the roof with her.
CKLHand chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Yeah, I'd laugh too if I was on the roof and those guys were helpless to bring me down. Is Steve Austin going to show up in here?
CKLHand chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
The ice cream was still good! She could've eaten it! Darn that Oscar interrupting her ice cream and relaxing evening at home!
katara4494 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This story is realy good. you should add on more chapters after 13.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
please tell me there will be more. I am loving this story!
jtbwriter chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
That was great-thanks for the update! I was wondering when Rudy/Oscar would figure out the frequency attack-but how can Jaime protect Jessie from their would-be murderer? More please?:)