Reviews for Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
tlomech700 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Interesting background to this story. A story with Ryan and Taylor as childhood friends. Always like Ryan and Taylor. Would you continue writing this story?
looking-into-your-eyes chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove ;)
tcsportsmed7 chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Ughhhh, if this was your baby, why didn't you finish it? :-/ I really really really REALLY REALLY liked it. Finish please? Pretty please? :D :D :D :D :D

I want to know why Ryan was crying, what's going to happen to Lindsay, and how Taylor is going to help Ryan through his difficult time.
Eryn1993 chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
are u still making this really want to know whats going on next lol
AnnaWhite83 chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Just read this story and know it's been a long time since you updated but I really hope you add more again. I would love to see how this story progresses. I hope you write soon.
RoziCanuti chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Oh I love this! Is it too much to ask for an update an year later?
Betherzz chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
wish you would have finished this story. think it could have gone a long way. also a pretty good one at that. keep that in mind if you ever come back to look things over
Brightest Firefly chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
I love this story and I'm so glad you updated. Can't wait to see what's going on with Ryan and how Lindsay is thinking about their date. Hopefully she'll get that it's a lost cause! :)
Dogsbody chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Such a sad chapter.
sabrina kirkpatrick chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
ohmygosh i love it
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
great story )

i dont even know what the O.C. is but i really like this
twilightfan2011 chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
this is so good! I just got the e-mail today that you started another story and I read all six chapters... I cant wait to see what happens next!
Lori2279 chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
I am so glad you started writing this one again. It's one of my favorites. :) So, what happened to Ryan? Did he do some-ONE he shouldn't have?
Taylorforever chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Very sweet. Give us more.
r-mak chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Hm... I wonder why Ryan was so upset and I wonder what Linsay and Ryan were whispering about. Could it be possible that they're in cahoots and trying to make Taylor accept her feelings for him and forgive him or something like that?

I like this story. You're doing a good job.

I also like your portrayal of Marissa as being drugged up and the fact that Ryan rejects her and has always liked Taylor.