Reviews for Poison of the Heart
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 1/8
I like this idea very much! Completely plausible too.
Ben chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Loved the idea and liked that you kept it to a oneshot many authors try to draw out one good idea into a multichapter book that just falls appart but this was nice and to the point
d0.0b chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I think i prefer this version to the other, where Naruto is ignorant of his own power. I don't like the stories where he is genuinely as stupid as he is shown in cannon, so having him not notice that every single thing he hits with his youki jyuuken dies, or randomly pump gaara's head full of youki and then watching it rot and NOT realizing that something is wrong, just rubs me the wrong way. This, the self sacrificing Naruto who makes a promise (dedicating his life to make up for killing Neji) and then does everything in his power to fulfill that promise fits much better.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
An excellent oneshot though i believe the guilt he has is a bit over the top
Blizzard of love chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
EPIC there are no better words to describe it
hhrforeverhhr chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
wow, i loved the one shot, it was so much better than the ones that i have recently read. write some more!
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Tenketsu unsealing goes *pop*?
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Much better than the other version. Perhaps a mystic parallel can be drawn (law of correspondence, anyone?) between the power of the poisonous chakra and the poison in Naruto's heart?
Darak chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I believe that since Neji could expell chakra from his tenketsu he stood a fair chance of expelling the poisonus chakra from the Kyuubi.

On top of that he was prepared to kill Naruto thus his death should not be so much of a shock.

And finally I'd say that if he didn't know when to retreat he didn't deserve to survive.

A lot of angst on all sides for something that is standard in the Shinobi world.
Yukihana Hisako chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
-shudder- angsty, awesome, well written, good plotline. I like the tone of this, very realistic. For some reason I like stories that have Naruto not becoming Hokage because of guilt. Dunno why...
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
more complete and realistic but at the same time more depressing.
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This is an nice story
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
it was different
Erora chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love it! I really like this story! It is so sad but so good at the same time. I usually don't like these kinds of stories but this one is really good. Keep writing!
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow.

Uber angsty, yet done in a non-cheezy way!