Reviews for CinderWhattheHell a
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Isn't this on AO3? :arch Pretty sure with more chapters, too. And that it's in my bookmarks. :P
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
xD This is harilious! You really combined the fairytale and Ron's points together well! :D
zhujian chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh, My! it's hilarious
invisible.redhead chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wow, I don't remember the last time I laughed like this. Thanks. Great story! :)
LadyArinn chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I have quite literally never laughed so much while reading before. This was fantastic and I can't wait to read the rest and then read them to my brothers.
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I only wish I'd read this sooner. I totally loved it and agreed with Ron's assessment. I haven't heard some of the bits in this story, but wow...
Jily Forevermore chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was so good! I can imagining this happening the way you described it! Beautifully written, and so funny!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awwwww. Nice.
No.1HPfanLuvsHP chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
LOL. Ron is hilarious during these stories! I think you captured the essence of the characters very well. Ron also brings up a lot of points I'd never thought about in these tales. Thanks!

xoxo

No.1HPfanLuvsHP
Agent-Spooky-Mulder chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
HAHA. Really well written. And very good point on the 'Spiderharry' thing.
awesomegirl13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Haha this is a genius story. :) And the title is perfect.
Toralu chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I loved this! It was hilarious and I never realised some of those things about Cinderella! xD you can kind of see Ron's point of view too! Really well written! :D
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is ADOREABLE!
KlaineDrarryMerthur chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aweesome!
Whip-Owl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh that was too funny. Ron always interupting, "Pretend they're all really near sighted!" And you have seven more of them? I have to read them all.