Reviews for CinderWhattheHell a
Viola Fay chapter 1 . 10/25
The original story of Cinderella is partly gruesome and mostly ridiculous. Considering the many, many rewrites of this classic, I can't say we muggles are blind to all of that, but it is nice to see a Harry Potter wizarding perspective.

Yet this isn't just a story about Cinderella. I'm not even sure it's mostly a story about Cinderella. It's a story about Harry, Ron and Hermione during the search for the horcruxes. Every part of the fairy tale is entwined with their input. You created spot on characterization and witty lines and enough friendship and humor to fight even the horcrux in their midst. This is, like Scheherazade's Arabian Nights, several brilliant stories that could stand alone but are instead woven together into one fantastic tale. I honestly can't say that there is anything I didn't like.

Sooo, as someone who adores Fairy Tales, Harry Potter and Crossovers, all I can say is "Keep up the good work."
Become's one with the story chapter 1 . 10/3
Love the kid of the different of versions of this particular tale. You could have also mentioned the fur slipper or the birds pointing out the bloody feet. Or the Chinese version of the story with the fish that was was so sad though.

Great story going to have fun reading the rest.

Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 6/21
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! I couldn't stop chuckling.
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 5/28
I like it, Ron's reactions especially, the only question I got I where did you get this version of the story? it seems to be blend of Disney(godmother) and Grimm(foot cutting).
ArumaR chapter 1 . 5/5
This is brilliant! I laughed so hard my husband and dog had to come up and see if I was alright. I certainly see something like this happening in canon. Thanks for the story, I'm gonna go and read the rest of your work.
C chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
you know I think it would actually be a really fun and interesting story and if the students at Hogwarts, especially the pure bloods, were told muggle fairy tales and try to make sense of them and deal with all the cultural and racial and feminist narratives within them in the modern world at the same time.
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Isn't this on AO3? :arch Pretty sure with more chapters, too. And that it's in my bookmarks. :P
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
xD This is harilious! You really combined the fairytale and Ron's points together well! :D
zhujian chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh, My! it's hilarious
south-of-strange chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wow, I don't remember the last time I laughed like this. Thanks. Great story! :)
LadyArinn chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I have quite literally never laughed so much while reading before. This was fantastic and I can't wait to read the rest and then read them to my brothers.
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I only wish I'd read this sooner. I totally loved it and agreed with Ron's assessment. I haven't heard some of the bits in this story, but wow...
Jily Forevermore chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was so good! I can imagining this happening the way you described it! Beautifully written, and so funny!