Reviews for Reptilian Complex
Thank you writing this.
nellysh chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I love it
Sueatducksfoot chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hi, I'm a host on a Harry Potter fanfic review podcast. We have picked this story for our Valentine release. I'd be happy to let you preview our discussion ahead of the release if you'd like to do that. Let me know and I'll set up a way to get it to you.

F Maurice chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Thanks for explaining the title in your author's note - I was wondering about that. Good short story. :)
bubbleteadesu chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aww, I loved this! Hermione's descriptions of Ron would make me want to fall in love with him if I wasn't already haha ;D. And I just love how you write their characters. You've got their personalities down perfectly! Great job! :)
Loserslurgy chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I really loved this one-shot, although I think you should make another chapter 9making it not a one-shot anymore) about what happens at the burrow
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Really sweet and fluffy. Adorable!
eternity4540 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
love it!
fistfulofstardust chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
You have a great Hermione voice. I quite enjoyed your characterization of her, of Ron, and the way you illustrated the Hermione/Ron bond. Awesome job!
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
so sweet and I too wonder what it's like to be Mrs. Ronald Weasley. Great POV piece!
baum-de-La-soL chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This was an amazing story. I loved how you took such a simple event (Hermione waiting for Ron to come home from work)and threaded it with elements of deepness and complexity. It takes a very talented, very skilled writer to do that. Again, you did just an incredible job. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!

ChampionShoes chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
yay! that was awesome!
Dipi chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
good one

how u make simple things so sweet
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
A big "aw" goes for this story - very sweet. A wonderful read too: easy, pleasant and fun.

My favorite quote: "Can you blame me? The absurdities that you manage to say alarm me to no end."
ROONILWAZLIB101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
kool story! lolz i actually learnt what 'Reptilian Complex' meant! yay go nerdiness. i love your stories btw i think they're great!

peace out :)