Reviews for Hopeful For You
fishing chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
loved it sad thnat it is over through
2pinkstarand7blackberry chapter 20 . 10/27/2009
I'm 2 lazy 2 sign in. Anway, i can't beleive it,the series finally ended.I luved how u wrote the kids about growing nd stuff.

Anway, didn't u say u were going 2 write a sequel 2 right beside i really think u should write forever in darknes. I LOVE orginal stories, i never had once seen Troy being blind Troyella stories. But u decided wutever u want 2 do.

Ember411 chapter 20 . 10/25/2009
omg was was SO good! And you got James/Emma togeher :) 3

awanderingreader chapter 20 . 10/25/2009
LOVE IT! sad its over though :(

but I can't wait for your next story!

xEryChan chapter 20 . 10/25/2009
I'm so sad this story had to end but I think you ended it just beautifully, Samie!

Gabriella having another baby is a perfect way to end this story, at least I think so. I really did enjoy this story, very much so and it's going on my favs list.

Aww, thanks for the shout out Samie, I feel special now. You're one of my best friends and its such a shame we don't live closer to each other. I'm telling mom that I'm moving!

Great job and I can't wait to read Love In The Fastlane, it sounds like a great story!

Love ya like the sister I wanted instead of the one I ended up with.

Erin xo

P.S. I hate Brett Favre also and I hate the Vikings! * Brett Farve!
Not even a Vikings fan chapter 20 . 10/25/2009
Great ending! I have really enjoyed this and the story before it! I always looked forward to these updates!

...on a sad note, wanna diss Farve...spell his name's Brett, with 2 T's, a true football and packers fan would know that...
jazzyjizzle1994 chapter 20 . 10/25/2009
I love the last chapter so much that was such a good way to end it

btw Love in the fast lane seems like a really good story to write

cant wait for the first chapter
dreamer 3097 chapter 20 . 10/25/2009
this is good
potterprincess06 chapter 19 . 10/17/2009
great chapter
Ember411 chapter 19 . 10/17/2009
omg so cute! I love it!

I'm sorry i ahevnt reviwed a lot! I've been so usy just like you. School, personal stories, finding a job, ect ect. (

R0CKSTAR14 chapter 19 . 10/17/2009
loved it
xEryChan chapter 19 . 10/17/2009
Awesome Chapter, Samie!

Yayy, Maggie finally gave birth to Troy Jr. That made me very happy.

I love this story and I'm sad to see the triology end, these were 3 of my favorite FanFoction stories, I LOVED THEM!

Can't wait to read the final chapter, it's going to be epic :] I hope you update soon!

Erin xo

P.S. Happy birthday Zac and good luck to the Green Bay Packers. Don't forget to cheer the Yankees on tonight against the Angels aka the Asswipes!
dreamer 3097 chapter 19 . 10/17/2009