Reviews for Hopeful For You
2pinkstar and 7blackberry chapter 18 . 8/20/2009
cool chap. i know how your feeling. I had 2 work on 7 stories. I got sick of it, so i discontinued all the stores. Sad right?. is.

Btw, can you check out and review my story how could you say you love me. I just finally posted up the final chapter. :)
Ember411 chapter 18 . 8/19/2009
lol i liked this!

FUNNY OVERPRETECTED DAD MOMENT! "To young to date" XD

omg! could you let Emma and James kiss! please! that be SO funny! HA HA! and Tyler gives a peck on Vanessa. Maybe some love for Zac? omg that be funny!
xEryChan chapter 18 . 8/19/2009
You know, I never got the email, letting me that you updated this story, weird huh?

Anyways, Great chapter Samie!

Finally, Maggie's going into Labor, I've been waiting for that for practically, EVER!

It's so sad this story is coming to end but I do have more stories from you to look forward to.

Can't wait to read more, my joy for this story goes on and on and on.

Update soon!

dreamer 3097 chapter 18 . 8/18/2009
this i8s good
2pinkstar and 7blackberry chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
Man i feel so bad for Troy. Good chapter. Ah, its so sad that this series is coming to an end just like hsm with the orginal characters.
xEryChan chapter 17 . 7/5/2009
Awesome chapter, Samie, I LOVED it!

I felt so bad for Troy, Stupid Jake still has to haunt him from the grave, I freaking HATE Jake.

At least Troy has Gabriella and she'll take good care of him, that's always a good thing.

I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm so sorry but I don't have any ideas for this story at the moment but if I happen to come up with one, I'll let you know

Update soon!

SmileyAddy chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
update soon
dreamer 3097 chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
this is good
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
great chapter. :)
Lady Kait chapter 16 . 6/16/2009
Finally, Troy has been reunited with his kids. That made me so happy. This was such a cute chapter and I can't wait to read more. An update would be really lovely right now but i know that you're busy. Keep up the good work :)

Kaity xo
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 16 . 6/15/2009
wow.:) can't wait for the next one
dreamer 3097 chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
this is good
Ember411 chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
aww that was cute!
xEryChan chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
Awesome chapter Samie, I've been waiting for a reunion between Troy and his kids for a while.

Such a cute chapter, thank god Phil and Jake are dead and they can't spoilt it.

Can't wait for the next chapter and I'm expecting an update soon, lol

Love ya