Reviews for Bridging the Gap
ahhhhh GREAT story!
Julie Sue chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
ahhh i love it!
Julie Sue chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this chapter is AMAZING!
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
i am loving this story! :) I am sad it ends soo soon!
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
ahh im glad that he reacted that way! :)
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
ahhhh when does she tell Logan and ahh the letters make me cry!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
how sad! i want them to make it work!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
awww :(
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
ahhh what a sweet letter!
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
good story. their reunion was different from the others i've read and i appreciate it. it was like they picked up where they left off. although of course, it wasn't necessarily so. i'm sure they talked through things. i'm just grateful that no harsh words were said and that they decided to move on from the hurt.
it really makes me wonder that had the huntzbergers found out rory was also a hayden, would things have been different in the series?
thank you for this. it reassures me of what could have been for rogan.)
xshynenstarx chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Lol leaving Gigi with Finn and Robert was probably hilarious. Wonder what the 3of them did.
DayDreamer077 chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
That was okay. A bit weird
Hyacinth79 chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
really nice n sweet. Epilogues shud be done this way - a short glimpse in the future...a little teaser. Well done, a very enjoyable read
Hyacinth79 chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
feb 8 is the best day to have a baby! ;) very nice chapter
KallianaCorus chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
Thank you, so very much... I guess I should explain... Before I even started watching gilmore girls (about 3months ago) I knew how it ended and that never bothered me untill I started getting into season seven but then I realized I did not want to watch the proposal or the not yet turning to no and for about 2 weeks I stopped watching the show trying to avoid the enevitable, well today my friend got fed up with my freak outs and made me watch the last four episodes... And though it was suprisingly not as bad as I thought it would be, I still hated it and came here to escape the sadness takeing over my brain... And now I have decided that this is officially unofficialy what happened and therefore there is no reason for sadness... So thank you...