Reviews for Bridging the Gap
lilkathra chapter 4 . 4/14
she should have gone and seen logan and told him he's going to be a dad over her going to see her mom cuz it not about her mom she had to part in the making of the child
merderluvr chapter 9 . 3/29
Nice life for them. I can picture how happy and proud Logan is of his beautiful girls. Thanks for finishing this and for all your hard work.
merderluvr chapter 8 . 3/29
You’ve got me smiling like a fool. I’m so happy for them. So glad the ceremony was small but the New Years Party was big enough to keep the elders happy. Loved how Logan gave credit to Rory for making him believe in happiness during the holidays with your loved ones. Very sweet. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 7 . 3/29
Great face off between the elder Huntzbergers and Francine. Shira is such a witch and Mitchum is an ass. I’m glad Rory and Logan have her families approval and even Elias seems to recognize the love they share. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 6 . 3/29
Perfect. I loved how he proposed. He clearly had been thinking about it a lot since the failed proposal. So glad they both realize they have something special together and it’s worth putting effort in to keep it. I’m really enjoying your writing. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 5 . 3/29
That was a really touching chapter. I had actually guessed wrong on the author of the letters. I’m so glad Lorelei and Chris convinced her to tell Logan in person. I liked his confused thoughts about how to react to her news. Nicely done. Thanks.
lilkathra chapter 1 . 1/18
ya he did the all or nothing but so did she in the beginning of their relationship and yes they did a long distance relationship too and barely servied it but there was a end in sight for that one he was coming home but for her offer there was no end in sight why make him wait 10-30 years for a someday settle down that's not fair to him she was only thinking about what she wanted for career wise not in what she wanted relationship and if she really wanted/loved him enough she would not have to do a pro/con list what the point in staying in a relationship when you both want something else
A great Rogan story. Thanks for writing this one and all of your stories. They are all well written and fun to read.
December Jeffries1 chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
Your stories and really good but it repeatedly feels as though you are rushing the ending.
Misskathra chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
and yet she did tell her mom first when it should of been him being the first to know and how could she not know that she was not pregnant
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2017
great story. thank you
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
i liked it, though i enjoyed AEoaNB more for style and content :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2016