Reviews for The Final Enemy Is Within
A Summer's Melody chapter 35 . 5/26/2020
It’s been more than 10 years since there was an update. I have no illusions that you would come back to this story but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this. Even though it’s pegged as an A/Z pairing, you actually involve all the characters equally and effectively. Of course, there are so many questions—how is that meeting going to go? What did Michiru see in the mirror? What gift did Haruka get from her parents? Who exactly is this enemy? Nevertheless, thank you for sharing this lovely story, and for leaving it in the archive for the rest of us to find.
megdotcom chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Please continue. Great story
Guest chapter 35 . 5/9/2016
Continue pls!
goolou20 chapter 35 . 9/22/2014
I absolutely love this story and hope that one day you get around to finishing it :)
Guest chapter 35 . 12/10/2012
Please love story
Guest chapter 35 . 12/10/2012
Guest chapter 35 . 11/24/2012
Update soon really like this story
Guest chapter 35 . 11/8/2012
Update soon please really like this story
Guest chapter 35 . 11/6/2012
Ms. Fairweather chapter 35 . 8/13/2012
So just read this story, loved it, and I'm dissappointed that you seem to have stopped- any hope of continuance?
queenbek chapter 35 . 12/7/2011
Though I'm sure it's been awhile. It would be really great if you finished this! Pleeeeaaase?
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 35 . 5/5/2010
Hey Melinda,

The nicknames were a nice touch, but some of them felt forced. I'm thinking of 'Tin Man' and 'Mermaid', in particular.
I liked the fights, but the romance seem trite.

Other than that, good job, and I hope you resume posting soon!

Cheers,
~Ducks
Jessikitt chapter 35 . 3/22/2010
Ah I love was an exciting story.I sure hope there is going to be an update but thanks for sharing anyway.
Timms chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Silly girls can't forgive and can't even ask why? So hypocritical; if they truly loved them they should know better.
Lesalanna chapter 35 . 10/7/2009
Melinda, I love this, the Shinnetou are back, and the levels to everyone and how you're involving EVERYONE in such a way that no person is getting left out is amazing.

I know it's been...months, but I can't wait for more! Soon, please?