Reviews for Photographs and Memories
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Just got in this site and I'm already hooked onto your story! Keep it up!
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Awwww I Love The Last Line It Was So Sweet And Cute And Sad , The Whole Chapter Was Good , Well Done And Thanks .
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Your fics give warm fuzzies! This is so good. Even thoguh Ianto's gone, he's still with Jack, in their children and Jack's memory. Aww. So cute!
JerBear chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Ahh... this is... ahh... it's... AHH.

This is possibly one of the most brilliant fics I have EVER read.

Its was so sweet and so beautiful... it brought out every emotion in me.

Made me laugh, made me want to cry...

Ahh, I'm still so... speechless.

Just... fantastic.

...

I WORSHIP YOU.
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Ok, that was beautiful but heartbreaking. I just can't stand the thought of Ianto dying, doesn't matter how, old age, the job, and accident. Just wish he was immortal like Jack. Great story though.

Judy
Baconaise-Light chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh dear...I loved this too much...i'm crying. calls over shoulder TISSUES PLEASE! YES NOW! THANKYOU!
Xi Theta chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
warm fuzzies to me therefore twice as many fuzzies back... I've read "Wasnt Expecting" and that just brings it to life
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I send you warm fuzzies...

beautiful

but it made me cry
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
A very sweet little story. You caught Ianto in a single word... "Nope"

Since you asked, I suspect that perhaps your introduction of so many original characters does start to take you towards an AU destination.

It's not my favourite place to read, I confess, but curiously I've got used to Tanwen and rather like her. Must've missed Roan and Dayton somewhere along the line. I will have to search them out. Wonder if they have their own Facebook entries :-) They all add depth to the future for sure.

It messes with my mind when I try to keep the fictional characters as created on screen separate from the fictional characters added to the fictional characters created on screen.

But it's all fun. And ot relies totally on the quality and compellingness (if that's a word) of the writer. Tell it well, even with your own recurring characters, and folks will read. Tell a bad story with only original characters and... nix