Reviews for Road Trip
RumpelstiltskinDearie chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
While reading this story, I was turned into a giggling maniac. XD This is perfect, and I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do to my brother the next time we go on a long car ride. :)

I loved this! Awesome job!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Allie chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That was HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT! :)
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Terribly funny. I had a mental "movie" running in my head the entire time I was reading it.
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
*DIES LAUGHING* Oh man. Oh gosh. Well, I learned something about all of these characters that I never knew before. Let's see... Viktor obviously has a severe sleeping disorder so it's beyond me how he's any help. Powell and Phil are kinda sweet guys. Ian is not to be trusted (duh!). Ben is so practical it's annoying but he's a guy you want on youe side. I want to marry Riley (DUH!). Shaw... gosh the man has ANGER ISSUES! And Ben and Riley will become rich, Shaw will meet an untimely demise, and everyone else has a future in prision. Tehe. *adds to favorite stories*
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That was great!
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Ha! Tori-kins, this was GREAT! Absolutely hilarious, I LOVED it! I just love picturing these characters and what they would do in an average situation like this, and you still kept all their personalities perfectly! Congrats on bringning this idea to life!

Lol, they're all like a bunch of little kids - or better yet, siblings. You're right, though, I will never watch the Little Mermaid or listen to those Christmas songs the same way again ;) And ah, for Riley's childlike, innocent curiosity. Shaw and Ian threatening him just as creatively as he asked the questions was priceless!

Somehow I found it funny, too, that Viktor slept thru basically thing entire thing, and Phil hardly said a word. Very much in his character, methinks. But he was also reading for most of the time...I knew I liked this guy ;) Other fav parts were the line about ordering pizza in a moving van, Shaw tearing up his speeding ticket, and no one daring to stop him when he gets out of the car.

Once again, m'dear, this was simply fabulous! Way to portray these lovable characters in a common situation and still maintain their most notable traits!

Luv ya, ttyl!

Halo
Anna chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
WoW,... this is AMAZING,... I laughed soo hard! :-D

It felt so real! Really good! Well done!

Riley was so sweet!

Shaw and Ian were funny..

"In about sixty seconds we'll wonder why your face is blue"

Oh PLEASE; please, continue!

It was so great to read!
Mandiranda chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Oh,as soon as it's legal for me to carry passengers in my car,I'm so taking a road trip to the beach for the weekend!Awesome times will be had,for I know many Miley Cyrus,Jonas Brothers,Disney,and hip hop/pop songs.:) I'm totally like Riley on any trip.I have some relatives who live 6 hours away,so I sing along to the radio,and hum,and tap,and take pics of my sis sleeping...;)
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was a riot! I love pre-National Treasure fanfics with the whole gang. When you're reading something like this, you forget what eventually happens to the group...and when you're finished and do think about it, it just doesn't seem the same. They react like friends, you know. Hm. Well, all the comments about Riley's songs were perfect. This all seemed very realistic. Loved it! Don't forget to update The Forgotten Heir! :D
Spellinggirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Ah, Tori, I can just see you driving people insane... ;)

Awesome story, it made me hungry for a Zebra Cake!