Reviews for An Octopus shaped Revenge
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 10/5/2014

Oh I can SO see something like this happening in cannon XD It's definitely something Watanuki would do! Backfire and all XDD
And also, Doumeki IS in character too x33

Aaah I wanna eat a cute bento too ;w; Doumeki you lucky dog you. (At least let us take some pictures!, x333 them bentos are too cute for words!)
spinninground chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was amazing. It's so hard to fill in the blanks of a more or less silent character without feeling like you're making them ooc and overly wordy, and this was perfect. So much detail, and it still felt completely like Doumeki. (not to mention, it was funny :)
MonDainai chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
hahaha omg this is so funny!
Hatsu chapter 1 . 1/4/2011

this one is really funny!

it's totally Doumeki's style

yue no rei chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hahahaha Shizuka and his food. Loved this one.
SadisticReborn chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I absolutely loved this one... Wata-kun... can you make one of those bentos for me...
Ame chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Hm... If it's Doumeki/bento and bento tends to be (bento Watanuki's cooking), it still ends up as Doumeki/Watanuki, or at least D/W!cooking!

PS: Yes, I'm in a bit of a sugar high right now by coming up with that formula.
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
it was cute... although i do agree that it might have been doumeki/bento... LOL... and i also googled the cute bento... and i was like really amazed...
kitannawinter chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
rotflmao! that was awesome! two thumbs up and cool bentos and cookies for you!

Spiegel chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Doumeki/bento for the win. I love the classmates' reactions.
The Layman chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Good work, the irony is so thick it could stop a train.
K1M chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I just read your fic and now I'm hungry! P

Another great story! I really love your writing style and your humour. I had already seen pictures of cute bentos before, but I must admit Doumeki's was quite amazing. I would have taken a picture if I were in his place. XD

I'm too lazy to review properly, but I'll tell you a few of my favourite lines:

"... only kept staring at his bento with the look a treasure hunter would have if he chanced upon the entire collection of king Solomon’s underpants." Awesome comparison. The originality and funniness of it are pure genious.

"And he had made sure not to be rude. He hadn’t even called Watanuki an idiot before making his request. He had waited until after his request to call him that." XD

"Honestly, it was amazing the things you could achieve, if you only asked nicely enough." Yeah, first Doumeki asked nicely and was given increasingly bad-looking food, then he almost threatened his personal cook and finally got a blindingly cute bento which was meant to humiliate him. Even though that last line should be dripping with sarcasm, I feel that it was thought in a perfectly neutral tone by Doumeki. THAT is what is insanely funny.

Poor Watanuki... Nothing he does ever goes as he planned. At least he wasn't there to witness the other archers' reactions, nor to hear them talk about Doumeki's "girlfriend" who made him such a cute bento. He would have had a heart attack. XD
Robert E. Lee chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Lol great one shot!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really like your humor XD

although it was totally out of character (but I only could say that if in the manga there would be at least a little more of Doumeki's thoughts described)

anyway good work
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh goodness, that was cute. _ I love how, despite Doumeki rarely ever saying a word, the descriptive paragraphs are so painstakingly detailed. D And I like his in-depth thought process about his short and sweet conversations.

I'm so glad you wrote this. As soon as I read the scene with the Plain Sausages Incident it was immediately cemented into my mind as a classic xHolic moment. In my mind, I somehow instantly forgot that it wasn't canon, it was just that perfect. ; Anyway, this sums it all up quite well.