Reviews for Disturbia
lois-singer chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
Omigod! that was so beautiful! lil baby caity! I love her already! But you know me, because you write so well i feel like I'm "in the story" and i just love babies! Im like Phobie when it comes to the babies! lol great story. D
lois-singer chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
... he is not disposable.
lois-singer chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
Ha I laughed when Dean was all like Gross. When Sam kissed maggie. i thought it was sort of bay back for all the time Lauren and Dean got all mushey around Sam. D
lois-singer chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
i'll talk to you when i can walk straight!
lois-singer chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
... Well i know you don't like it when I"m mad at you but you dont have to

do all this:

"Dean tugged his shirt up and over his head. Lauren’s eyes grew and her heart pumped faster, watching his muscle contract and relax again.

What is wrong with me? So he’s attractive, so he’s soaking wet"

thats just mean! D
lois-singer chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
ha! That song reference was great! I love that song! os far so good. I only hate you a little bit. D so thats good.
lois-singer chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
um-mum-mum the bad guys made som huge mistakes!

1. You DON'T mess with Sam. Cause if you do by the time Dean is finished with you you will be begging for the fires of hell. {even tho you and I both know that there is no fire (}

2. Don't mess with a Pregnant women's best friend and brother-in-law.

not very smart of them.

so. I can'e wait to see whats up!
lois-singer chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Aw *tear sniff* that was beautiful! Lauren and dean's song! i loved that choice. Oh and hem... Maggie and Sam's too... HUH WHAT? Oh sorry i lost my train of thought! D lol goo job!
darksupernatural chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
Aww, yay! I finally got to play catch up. I loved the chapters and the surprise at the end. This has been another great story. Loved it all. The Stepford plot was great. Cool ending and I really cant wait for your next one.
mssammydean chapter 10 . 9/4/2008
LOL yes! I guess right! About half way through I suspected Lauren was going to have her baby since they kept talking about it ]

Poor thing might not have a father! *cries*

Cant wait for the next story XD Planned it yet? HAHA ]
mssammydean chapter 9 . 9/4/2008
Ahh! That was very depressing *pout*

Don't leave Dean! *cries*
mssammydean chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
Crap. Dramatic. *cue dramatic music!* ..hope Dean's okay! Damn boy aint disposable!
mssammydean chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
LOL wo! THE Crew is back and running! *laughs*

Let's kick some ass!
mssammydean chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
YES! Damn, then I thought Dean wouldn't be remembering anything LOL!
mssammydean chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
LOLoh thank god she remembered! I was thinking 'crap...will they have no recollection of previous events or what?' haha