Reviews for Twice Lucky: Divergence
Please continue. ciao
Delusional Fishies chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
nananananananana hyenaman!
djhardim chapter 9 . 11/20/2008
Good, but didn't Illyria cure Joyce in Chapter 7?
WBH21C chapter 9 . 10/16/2008
SWEET! Sorry not to keep up. So very well done!
jonah chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
i like what you write but don't always leave a review but i still appreciate the effort. don't look at just the reviews look at the hits as well
cjcold2 chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
Somewhat interesting. Seemed more like teasers for a story than a real story itself.

We saw almost nothing of Xanders personal relationships with the girls for instance. NOt necassarily lemon parts but more how he interacts with and juggles his time with them.

The ending was interesting. Very realistic cause for a split for Xander. Though how Willow and Faith ended up with him by the time of Atlantis should be interesting to learn.

Hope to see more of Xander at the SGC and/or Atlantis.

More soon please.
Rabidreject chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
Wow... that was excellent. I can't wait to read more!
TheDon1023 chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
well damn
Firewolfe chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Well done Xander. But he should never have gotten caught. More soon I hope.

Lisa
Harry2 chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Xander, you did what had to be done. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Buffy may not understand, but you do. And that is what is important. Now, with Glory gone, there is little chance of Willow going down the Dark Path, and the First arrising. Its time that you explained things to your friends and told them EVERYTHING that has gone on!
Harry2 chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
*Chuckles* I agree with Xander. Its time to put Adam to bed once and for ALL! HASTA LA VISTA BABY! Or should I say HASTA LA VISTA ADAM!
grd chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
That line alone tells me just how much fun this tale has become. Looking forward to what happens next!
RabidReject chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Awesome. More soon!
Snowdove30 chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
LOVED Xander and the gang whipping the marines. So much for marine training :p

And then, when Adam gets loose who does riley call? Not his CO, but Xander !(lol)

Thanks for the post.
Snowdove30 chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Good part. And Dawn is in 's great to have a God-King on your side :) Looking forward to reading how Xander takes out Ben.