Reviews for Choke
amyblair chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Actually, I really like this. I don't know this song or the artist and I am really into music so I am going to check them out.

With that being said, I love how you wrapped this story around the music and used the lyrics as the backdrop. Loved the whole - in the mud in Cold Oak, I choked. And then the response with I feel like I've lost everything and I just feel like I'm chokin'.

Adored how you brought it full circle with the hand reaching out of Hell and the "I gotcha" moments.

Nice job.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
AW kris hun

this fic was AMAZING!

omg girl!

wow, listened to the song while reading and it just FIT so much, it's unbelievable, its like the song was written just for SN and your fic x

loved every minute of it hun x

awesome stuff x

loved the repitition and how they need each other, really raw emotion and you wrote it beautifully x
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Hey Kris,

Sorry this is late!

I've seen fanfics before based around songs but I've never read one, I don't know why? You've changed my opinion of them now though and perhaps I'll go back and give them a look over.

I have to agree with the others, the words do fit the show brilliantly, and you've created a beautifully emotional little ficlet.

Will catch you soon buddy,

Gill x
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I only found the word "beautiful" for it to describe.

I know it's not enough... but I hope it's okay...

Hugs,

Lee
Soncnica chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
OH. MY. GOD. This was just I don’t know…AMAZING! I loved it, I loved how you went through the song. And the ending, aw, just…I loved it. I don’t even know what to say. Writing a song fic is difficult, but when you have the song in your head then the words just come to you and they came to you so beautifully. Just awesome. I wanted to listen to the song but my computer is slow today…but even with just the lyrics…awesome. Good job, girl.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
that was very interesting. i liked it!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Wow, Kris. Truly unbelievably touching. Great song fic. I loved how you portrayed not only Dean being tortured in hell, but Sam being tortured as well without the presence of his big brother. That's amazing.

Even though I've never heard that song before seeing as I'm a big country fan myself, but I think that song fits perfectly with how you view the brother's relationship with each other. Thankfully it seemed that they were tortured by past memories or nightmares, and they weren't really being harmed. What's truly great is how they managed to save each other in the end. Keep up the fantastic work girl!
sleepy-rebel chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Wow! That was amazing! I totally just downloaded that song, I'm sorta addicted now..*thank you* :P bahah...but this was wonderful..the need and the hurt, the angstyness it was absolutely perfect. I loved!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
The lyrics are really perfect for the show, lol. I love songfics, and this one was magnificent! Beautifully done!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hm, first time I've ever really seen a story related to a song Kris, but I can so see both brothers choking without the other. Dean was choking on grief as he made the move to sell hi sould and Sammy choking on the need to get his brother back knowins the pain he was suffering in hell!

Those brothers will forever more need each other if they are too survive!