Reviews for The Twelfth Treasure of Shin Makoku
JadenFlame chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Sam: I've read this fic so many times I've lost count. This story deserves so many more reviews then it has recieved. I love this story!
Ketychan chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Your story is breathtaking _ I feel like it is the continuation of KKM. I love your notes at the top and bottom which make it look as if I read history book ( and I love history) and also directly view what really happened. I'm the type who prefers monogamy BUT you made it so natural for the 3 them to be together, you've done an amazing job in this regard. I was like ,, what's Shori talking about" when he flew into they bedroom. I can not wait to I read your other stories and I hope thay are at least as good as this _ I'm your great fan and I love your story.
Those children may be a bit many but I love Gretas comment about ,, Yuuri the Prolific".
Nitishu chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
You know you've written a good story when an avid yuuram fangirl puts you in her favorites list. Seriously, this is the only non-yuuram KKM pairing story I think I've ever liked. (Read it a few times already. Are you an author in real life? You should be, you'd be rich.)
Lynnxrider chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
A beautiful story. Everyone found their place, although you could have done an entire sequel just about the threesome and how they got their kids, that would be an incredible story. I'm sure there would be tons of intrigue and heartbreak and struggle and all that fun stuff. An excellent pass, you are a talented author.
JadenFlame chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Sam: Did I just find a continuity error? "That hadn't seemed to change as the years passed, but this was the first time that Yozak had traveled with them in over a year" But in the first chapter didn't Yuuri say he had come back from a village with Conrad and Yozak just a couple of weeks ago? Sorry if you already know about it but this is the 3rd or 4th time I'm rereading this and I just caught it.
BiggestFangrlLOL chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Not to sound creepy but i read this several times and feel you are a great author. Its too bad there is an epilogue or i would beg for more! After reading this i am a great big Günyuu fan... Yuugün? lol idk... yours is the only fanfiction with gunther x yuuri i have ever found and i love how touching it is. If you know of anything relevant to günyuu fanfics PlzPlzPLZ e-mail me -
sorry if its a wierd request... And If you ever decide to edit/rewrite the ending and go through a little angst or romance on earth or like confrontation of some sort, i would be an even greater fan of yours... (if in fact that is at all possible n.n) Ok enough rambling :) this girl is going off to read again lol :DDDD
TheNickoftime chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
ne ne i was wondering if u know any fics that have yuuris friends coming from earth and they find out that hes a demon king kinda like that sort of like a revelation fic
TheKeybladeForger chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Aw, I've never seen this side of Gunter before! So sweet and yet sexy! I think you portrayed him wonderfully. And that moment with him and Yuri was so cute! As for Wolfram, well, it was bound to happen sometime with his possessive attitude. Hopefully his friendship with Yuri will survive. So all in all, I loved the first chapter. You've inspired me to work harder on my own yaoi KKM story with Sara and a character of my own making. I'd be honored if you'd read it. It's called 'The Eclipsed Warrior'. Wow. This first chapter of yours was so great! No wonder it's got 91 reviews! And now I'm the 92nd, lol, keep up the good work!
aicyel chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I am not normally a fan of GunterXYuri;) but I absolutely loved this story.
aly-child chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
i loved it. lovely wonderful amazing job
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
I've he4rd th4t this gre4t story h4s inspired some 4uthors to write twisted p4iring such 4s Never One 4nd some I forgot the titles. I'm curious. Let me re4d this story.
ziii chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
it sure is weird with 3 men living in the same room but still, i liked this story a lot. THANK YOU for writing this fantastic story :)
lav123 chapter 11 . 12/22/2009
Love this story. Never thought of Yuuri and Gunter till i read it.
Lady Angela von Spitzberg chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
:3 I love it! I love Gunter and this is the best story of him I've read so far! Thank you for posting it !
Apathetic-Quixotic chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
I've just found this again in my "to read" pile, and can't remember if I left a comment last time.

I adore this story. I love all the characters and their thoughts and interactions. It's such a beautiful story. Great ending too!