Reviews for Arranged Death
cat in dreamland chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Where's the sequel? :(((((
clover1987 chapter 18 . 4/21/2010
this fic actual interesting and i like it.

i was angry Minako when she harm Sak, her action is too wicked. but i impress by your idea about past of Kakashi and Sakura.
Carmie-chan chapter 18 . 12/30/2009
Wow! Wonderful story! It gave me a new way to view the concept of death. Awesome!
Countess Kawakage chapter 18 . 7/15/2009
This was one of the greatest stories I have read in a long time. Keep up the good work.
alltootroublesome chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
hey isn't it suppose to be fea since sakura is a girl?
Raawr10909 chapter 18 . 12/26/2008
OMG! The best story I have every read in the history of ever

just WOW can't wait to read the sequel
Sasuke's Kanojo chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
omg i loved this fanfiction! You did an amazing job! And having Sakura be the satan's daughter! It was so orginal. I havent read a fanfiction like this before!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 18 . 12/6/2008
Tee hee I love your story! I can't wait till the sequel ;) Hope you post a chapter here telling us it's up
ToraHimeSama chapter 18 . 12/6/2008
who...it was an awesome story...i miss it so much...i can't wait til da sequel
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 18 . 12/6/2008
w00t! This story rocked! I am /so/ going to read the sequal! You are an AWESOME writer! Keep up the GREAT work! Don't let that talent go to waste!
Blue-Rose-Has-Bloomed7 chapter 18 . 12/2/2008
LOVED IT! It was awesome! great job. can't wait for the sequel!
SakuraPetals14 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
this ending is so sad! '(
kattylin chapter 18 . 12/2/2008
ohmygod! XD omgomgomg i can't believe this is happening ohmygod ! omg it's done already? omg i love the ending! this made me so damn hyper dammit! omg sequel, yay! give em kiddies!give em kids dammit! omg sequel seqeul SEQUEL!1 yay!
mangamaniacgurl chapter 18 . 12/2/2008
Thank you! I love this story!
The Authoress of Heartbreak chapter 18 . 12/1/2008
-starts screaming like a maniac- THIS WAS SO AWESOME! THIS WAS THE BEST SUPERNATURAL SASUSAKU FIC EVER! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE SEQUEL!