Reviews for Breaking Point
Mari Grem chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Very...er...interestng. I'm guessing you weren't aiming for cannon. Or maybe you were and you just like throwing things over the top. What ever it is, I did like the idea and the plot was sweet. I like the Ginny finds Neville idea.

-Nicole-
The Meeg chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
Cool story
candledot chapter 3 . 11/27/2002
Hey -great peice of work!

Short, sweet, logical, interesting - kind of a "gone postal" at hogwarts scenario -

I reallly, really like it!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 3 . 11/21/2002
Neville seems so tortured, wonderfully written. Original idea as well. I'm too much in awe to say any more. Keep writing!
soul of fyre158 chapter 3 . 10/16/2002
neville is so going to be a HUGE role in the hp series. he's too much like peter, isn't he?

god, he frightens me.

and you portrayed his inner conflicts so properly it's almost just as frightening.

i LOVE angst too. i live, breath, and sleep angst. i'd dwell in the country of Angst all day but i prefer a little good-natured humour every now and then, though my defenition of humour might be slightly off kilter...

anyway, thank you most sincrely for reviewing my stories.

in case you're wondering (which i seriously doubt) i'm writing a george w. angst fic which i have to wait until the fifth book to come out before i check to see what those twins end up doing in life to finish it. but at the rate the publishers are going at now, the fifth book will never come out, niether here nor America, so i might as well take a shot at it ,eh?

_~

happy- er, actually angsty writing! take care of yourself.
Demiya chapter 3 . 8/13/2002
This chapter was good too :) I defintley wanna know what happens next. [waves and goes off to read the next story]- Mia
Demiya chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
I love the twist on Neville! It makes sense, poor guy, generally ignored and harrassed if not ignored. I really enjoyed this chapter, good work _~ -

Mia
Catrina Flame chapter 3 . 1/29/2002
Please finish the story. *gives puppy eyes* plwease *sniff, sniff* I love it so far. at the first chapter, I had a feeling it was a character that you wouldn't expect to do it. I really like it !
KE Heyduk lazy me chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
I am guessing either Tom Riddle or . . . .Harry? Naw. We don't know that he's a murderer. So VOldemort, but I don't think he'd kill himself. Or maybe Pettigrew. Ha . . .Pettigrew . . .yep
summersun chapter 3 . 11/16/2001
depressing yet cool!
Ariana Black chapter 3 . 11/16/2001
Aww, my poor Neville. ::sniff:: Great story though. I never expected it to be Neville. Poor guy. Wonderfully written by the way. Neville always did remind me a bit of Pettigrew, though I think he's a much better person than Peter (which should be obvious to anyone who's ever read my Ariana series). Anyway, fantastic story. Too bad the favorite stories thing isn't working, or I'd put this on it.
siria snape not logged in chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
Oh my! I'm thinking... Lord Voldemort? Harry? Ron? Gotta read more...
Cynical Cyanide chapter 2 . 11/12/2001
OMG! iREALLY wasn't expecting that ... this should get interesting ... well i guess that means you need to keep on updating
summersun chapter 2 . 11/12/2001
eeeeeeevil neville!
tammy chapter 2 . 11/12/2001
WOW very touching very touching!

I actully think that Nevill will betray Harry!

GREAT KEEP GOING!