Reviews for Magical Wonders
LolAvatarWolfs chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
when are you gonna continue this!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
I really enjoy this. Although, I don't agree with sending so many people because I always think it's frivolous of Tsunade but I guess it works... I do like the deal with Akamaru. So many people just ignore him! Although the point about allergies has to be ignored because they're allowed to have cats in Hogwarts and my dad is deathly allergic to cats. As in, they. Will. Kill. Him. He. Cannot. Breathe. you have to think that there's something they do with people with severe allergies like that. I will accept sending him to Hagrids for two reasons though. One, his size. Two, the fact that he is an unconventional pet in the wizarding world. I hope to see more and I will check out the stories you suggested at teh beggining.
Sai'mne chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Omg it love it!
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Nah! ~O.O~ I LOVE it when they're older! . Please write more soon! ~
Valheru1988 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
ok, looks interesting, hope it's continued, though gotta ask about the story you mentioned earlier in chapter 1. Can i get a link to it? just copy the part after the net/s/(thispart)

thanks.
mamsmelk chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
I really like your story.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
kittydeidara chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
hmm very interesting un i can't wait to hear about naruto's wand hehe un
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
great story. keep writing. They need pets. Naruto should get a pheonix or winged fox. Both could deliver mail. Pheonix with talon & fox with mouth.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
great story. keep writing. Should be a NaruHina.
blah chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
omfg! i love it i can't wait for the next chapters to come out! hurry hurry hurry!
d-girl775 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
this was a good chapter, i can't wait for the next one, please update soon,kk
pyro357 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
update soon
Sara chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I think that this has potential.

The first thing that should be pointed out, is that "Tsunadae" is actually "Tsunade." Watch out for that in the future, because a name mistake like that (when the name in question does not have multiple common spellings) is often a turn off for a reader.

I thought that the conversation with Tsunade and Dumbledore was a bit rushed, and lacking in detail as well as background information (the latter may or may not be later explained, as long it has a smooth flow). It was a bit rushed in my opinion, so, as previously mentioned, details smoothly blended into the story would be nice, such as environment information. Maybe you could have inputted something about the state of Tsunade's desk. Was it messy and covered with papers? And so on. Keep in mind, that I only speak this to cover my personal thoughts.

In a lighter note, I do like the following part:

BANG!

And he was gone.

And:

It was almost like the meeting had never happened. Almost.

...

It was a nice ending, especially the last sentence.

The part in which Shizune entered the room with dango is another sentence I liked. It was a nice bit of detail.

I hope this helps :) Don't forget to check it over for for spelling/grammar errors, and consult the all-knowing Wikipedia (or a good fansite) if you have any character questions.

So update soon!