Reviews for The Only Thing I Can Do
Natsuki-chan2912 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Who was the person that send the letter to Sesshomaru? What was on the envelope that Sesshomaru gaved to Kagome? Is Sesshomaru really dead? If so how did he died? Why did he died? Is that really the end? I hope you can answer me this. I like the story very much and hope you get many reviews _

Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Grand-Duchess-K chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
awesome story! really hope they get back together though! anyways, update soon please and thank you!
Ama-chan chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I truly hope you finish this story. I am also hoping that it ends with Kagome finding out what happened, even if they don't end up together courtesy of Sesshoumaru being killed as he goes to do what he's setting out to accomplish. Granted, I could be wrong, but I'm getitng the impression that is where the story is heading. Again, I hope to see more added to this story. Thank you for sharing your talents thus far.
netherlady chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
' soon as his background picture... was revealed, her eyes became glossy, and she scampered out of his office, leaving him alone with his thoughts once again.'

So touching T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
OMG! You did it!

I like the contrast between the way he used to wake up when Kagome was there and after they broke up. It was really touching T_T

I am totally in support of an anguish ending; my favorite actually!

Keep it up
Maha chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Since I cannot have enough of Max Payne 1 even after playing it for the hundredth time, I couldn’t help but imagine a widow Sesshomaru waging a one-man war against a crime syndicate headed by none other than Naraku and his right hand Kagura who will end up falling dead but after falling for Sesshomaru.

What about a sequel? It will be awesome!
netherlady chapter 1 . 9/8/2009

Every reviewers are begging to turn it into multi-chapter story. Please, this one could be a great Inuyasha AU story.

SuketiSakuraBlosom chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
this was better i think you should make another chapter
May chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This is a very good one shot! It left me wanting to read more. I think that your should consider turning it into a story. So please do consider. . . . please!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
ah hell i was so wrapped up in the story i didn't even notice it was a one shot
Kira-Chu-Alana chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
You really should add more to this story and your others they are too good to be one shots.
S3rrenity4193 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
update i kno u didnt finished poor kagome that was harsh sesshoumaru

this is good really good update soon
theunknownchild chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Ooh, crafty plot! I like the simplicity of this one-shot. Great job!
Saholia chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
OMG! You have to continue it! This was great, I was hooked on the first sentence. Will there be a sequel, or something?