Reviews for Starve a Cold, Feed a Fever
Monica Jasmine chapter 1 . 4/18
Being sick really isn't a pleasant experience... but yay for the sun! This was quite engaging. I particularly enjoyed the confrontational scene where Luke and Flora prevented him from leaving for work and had him go back to bed... although... I do think that at that one part 'heck' would've been a more appropriate word choice than 'hell', as that may have been just a little too strong for a Professor Layton story... even if it wasn't actually said aloud or technically thought of by any of the characters.

I also think things would have gone better if Mr. Layton had just nicely instructed them to switch tasks, I mean... I know he's not feeling well and his 'communicating' is a bit difficult, but considering the alternative I think he'd put in the effort to solve a problem, instead of just unhappily enduring it... and even if the professor didn't feel he could do anything about it out of politeness, I would think that his ever-eager assistant Luke would know enough to take up the cooking duties, or at least help Flora out in the kitchen to prevent an ill Layton from having to endure that in his condition.

The part where Flora brought Layton the tea (that Luke made) was sweet, and it's very in-character for the kids to want to help the professor out in this situation. Thank you very much for the read. :)
Annomynous chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Have you ever read a story that you just love for no reason whatsoever? Well, to me, this is one of them. X)

Keep up the good work!
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I like the ending to this story. It's a good story. My only bad point is:... There isn't one :)
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Cute.

I liked how insistent the children were that they had to take care of Layton and their well-meaning but rather ineffective attempts at making him more comfortable.

In particular I like that Layton (upon waking up for the second time) does not seem to really know why he's still in bed. That fogginess fit nicely.

Also, I was going to mention that it seemed unrealistic for Layton to get better from being that sick that quickly, but then I remembered that I'd had something similar this past winter that was pretty much a one-day thing.

Nice job!

Pepipanda
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOL! This was simply too adorable and absolutely charming. I loved it. I think you had their characters down pat and I loved the twist at the end, it would figure just right. Teehee. How fun! And very well written too, I might add.
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Aw, I love the role reversalin this fic and how eager they both are to take care of him. It's sweet. _
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh, the irony of it all!

P.S, as I finished reading this, the sun was rising, 2 thoughts came into my head; 1. Oh, f*ck I stayed up all night on FanFiction. I am so dead! and 2. Yay for the sun!
WriterCat chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
LOL favorite parts were first and last sentences! Good story!
laytonfanatic chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
LOL if one person has it then the others are bound to get it too!
Water Lily chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Poor Luke and Flora... They tried their best, and got the Professor's sickness out of it. Still, great story!
Cinammonbear200 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is a really good story. I also really admire your grammar! Keep writing, because you are REALLY good at it! Cheers!:-)
animal-luver8153 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
ROFL! XD XD XD XD

I so saw the end coming! 3

I love love love it! XD XD

P.S. YAY for the sun!
The Comment chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Poor guys... Well, they'll get better, I'm sure.
wtfoctagon chapter 1 . 9/4/2009