Reviews for Starve a Cold, Feed a Fever
Annomynous chapter 1 . 5/29
Have you ever read a story that you just love for no reason whatsoever? Well, to me, this is one of them. X)

Keep up the good work!
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I like the ending to this story. It's a good story. My only bad point is:... There isn't one :)
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Cute.

I liked how insistent the children were that they had to take care of Layton and their well-meaning but rather ineffective attempts at making him more comfortable.

In particular I like that Layton (upon waking up for the second time) does not seem to really know why he's still in bed. That fogginess fit nicely.

Also, I was going to mention that it seemed unrealistic for Layton to get better from being that sick that quickly, but then I remembered that I'd had something similar this past winter that was pretty much a one-day thing.

Nice job!

Pepipanda
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOL! This was simply too adorable and absolutely charming. I loved it. I think you had their characters down pat and I loved the twist at the end, it would figure just right. Teehee. How fun! And very well written too, I might add.
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Aw, I love the role reversalin this fic and how eager they both are to take care of him. It's sweet. _
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh, the irony of it all!

P.S, as I finished reading this, the sun was rising, 2 thoughts came into my head; 1. Oh, f*ck I stayed up all night on FanFiction. I am so dead! and 2. Yay for the sun!
WriterCat chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
LOL favorite parts were first and last sentences! Good story!
laytonfanatic chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
LOL if one person has it then the others are bound to get it too!
Water Lily chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Poor Luke and Flora... They tried their best, and got the Professor's sickness out of it. Still, great story!
Cinammonbear200 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is a really good story. I also really admire your grammar! Keep writing, because you are REALLY good at it! Cheers!:-)
animal-luver8153 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
ROFL! XD XD XD XD

I so saw the end coming! 3

I love love love it! XD XD

P.S. YAY for the sun!
The Comment chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Poor guys... Well, they'll get better, I'm sure.
wtfoctagon chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
XD you rock.

Layton is still human!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Great. *dances*
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
this was so sweet and good! more please!