Reviews for Steps Far From Paradise
sfhall302000 chapter 1 . 10/23
Whoa! This was a fantastic one-shot. I adored it and I want more depicting the upcoming war and Harry's transition into Darkness. Ah, I loved it!
Seriously you need to add more to this. There isn't many good female Harry stories out there
fanficaddict145 chapter 1 . 7/11
update fam... pls its really good!
Sablire chapter 1 . 6/28
Oooh omg this is one of the most interesting things I've read in a long time. Love the subtle way harry is slowly and subtlety changing throughout, and how easily one empathises with her.
Also dumbledoor can suck it

Thank you for writing. Have a lovely day!
AstroNeko3000 chapter 1 . 3/29
her name sounds like harlot...is she a harlot?
Nivellia Neil chapter 1 . 3/1
I love this story.. please continue~
WillItWork chapter 1 . 2/15
This was… very good, and as promised, very dark. Once again, earned though, in a way that felt genuine. Verisimilitude again.

Interestingly enough, there seems to have been some cross-pollination with another personal Bad End favourite, Unbecoming.

Thanks for sharing.
Could you please make a part two for this, or just continue it and make it into a story. So far I am absolutely obsessed with this story and want another part of it soo bad
chloe.callebaut9999 chapter 1 . 1/19
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Is there a sequel to this? Because I would really like to see how you would write the final battle between Harry and Voldemort, not to mention the growing feelings that Harry obviously has for Salazar. I quite like the idea of it and I'm interested in how that's going to affect the storyline, even though I believe the relationship ship to be similar to Stockholm Syndrome. Great story though.
FreakFreak chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Freaking brilliant. This story is one of those hidden gems, a diamond among pebbles. It's gorgeously written and every scene drips with allegory and metaphor. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Thank you for posting.
SallyPejr chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I like this story. It's great.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Well Damn! This feels like it has so many meanings that I can't comprehend XD
Anansi's acolyte chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Guauuu...
It is dark...
Good job!
Im a guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
DAng pretty good i have to admit