Reviews for Steps Far From Paradise
WTF? I didn't understand shit in this...this THING that you call a one-shot story. He JABBED his wand into her, and tore through her hymen? Yuck! Also, her hymen wouldn't just come out like that you know. You are a dumb stupid bint who doesn't know shit.
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I'm sorry, what? How would Sirius have negated the life debt? I'm totally lost.

Other than that, and the fact that this isn't continued all the way until the bitter end, this is bloody brilliant! Thank you for writing it.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
He'll take me, I know... we'll be parted forever; he won't let me go...

Not a single breach of protocol. Nothing but worthless perfection. Ashes, ashes in my mouth.

The perfection that is only in perfect control.

What I once used to dream, I now dread
If he finds me, it won't ever end
And he'll always be there, singing songs in my head.
He'll always be there, singing songs in my head...
discb chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Welp, Lady Harry has a ring to it.
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I loved it, but it confused me a bit so I hope there's a sequel :)
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Is this romance or just incredibly confusing and utterly convoluted to the point where i am interpreting the entire thing incorrectly? Eh, either way it was still very interesting. Wonderfully written though you have a few mistakes here and there.

Thank you for the story!
So1Thought chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Bloody and inspiring.
I assume the war referred to is the war between the light and the dark?
Loved this. Wish there were more though. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is a very compelling story- I enjoy it a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Harry's getting darker... sucks she and slytherin won't have a better relationship, the type were she enjoys him touching her
IShipElectricChairs chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I ABSOLUTELY ADORED IT! Will there be a sequel?

Aida
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
So COOL! This is an amazing story. Your form of writing is perfect - same as the grammar and spelling - and you put so many unexpected twists in this story it makes you want to read it again and again!
BookLover2401 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Can you do a sequel?
Slytherin Cat chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awesome story. There just are no words to describe such a perfection. It's all I adore in one fic :p
Good work!
darkspiritelf chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
It was good but it didn't seem to end well. Wish there was more
Gruffard chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
A well done one-shot. The slow change of Harry's outlook was well done. Although the ending is uite fun in leaving it up to my thoughts of what happens. (what all good oneshots should do I think). I do wish itwas continued.

What Slytherin does is brilliant, but I cannot seemed to understand why Dumbledoore did what he did. Hmm... Either way the story was well paced and the ending was well worth the wait.

Thanks for the fun read.