Reviews for Another Chance
california2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
great story I love mojo together you did good for your first fanfic
charmed1026 chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
wow ..i know you said that this is your first story but WOW..that was amazing!
Pernicia chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Glad they ended up together! They were meant to be together.

Just an odd fact: In See What I Wanna See, Idina's co-star's name is Michael. Not the writer, I know. But still. It's like you predicted it. Unless you did it on purpose.

Thanks for the hour of entertainment when I read your story!
GorgeousSmile chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
Aw, wonderful ending! :) I'm happy they are back together. I loved all the fluff in this chapter as well.

Great story! :D
ProfessionalxDaydreamer chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
Ok, this is driving me crazy, and most fics don't do that. Because they NEED to get back together!

Soon?

Haha. Update quickly...
GorgeousSmile chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Nice chapter. I'm happy Maureen broke up with Mike. She needs to be with Joanne. :) and I hope that was Maureen calling her name in the end.

I hope you update soon...please. ;)
Erin Lycan chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
This was a great chapter update real soon plz plz plz
BraveIno chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
this was really good, i can't wait to find out what happens next, hurry up and update it!
AshlynnElizabeth chapter 8 . 10/30/2008

Update soon please!
noburningliberacemannequins chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
No! You've got to update soon! Don't leave me hanging like that!
ProfessionalxDaydreamer chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Please don't make Jo go to Boston!

I love this story. Update soon!
GorgeousSmile chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
No! I don't want Joanne to move to Boston. I hope Maureen tells her how she feels soon. MoJo needs to get back together! ;) I hope you update soon. :)

Thanks for the shout out! I'm happy you enjoyed the smut. ;)
BraveIno chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
loved you story so far, i really hope Maureen chooses Joanne i think they are the perfect couple. Great Job so far, can't wait for more!
GorgeousSmile chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
LOL! Thanks for calling out to me. Perhaps i can come up with a good MoJo smut idea... any thoughts?

Also another great chapter. I really hope Maureen picks Joanne. Even though Michael seems like a good guy, i think Maureen fits better with Joanne. ;)

I can't wait to see what happens next!
AshlynnElizabeth chapter 7 . 10/9/2008