Reviews for Broken Yolk
Kim chapter 5 . 7/4
I really enjoyed this. The emotions were so real and intense. Thank you so much for sharing!:-)
This was fucking beautiful! I've never read anything so insightful and detailed! You better feel proud of yourself!
akinigo chapter 5 . 4/14
that was one of the most wonderful dramione story that i have ever read. thank you very much.
WOW! I probably would've totally misunderstood and lacked interest in the bare premise of this but you made it come utterly and completely to life. Messy and dirty and sad and pathetic sometimes, just like really being 23 and wondering if you've screwed it all up. Thank you or this- it was the good kind of stab in the gut :) The voice guiding me through it was just so absurdly spot on, you've got a real gift!
weekaa1313 chapter 5 . 3/3
Hmm..I really wish this jewel's going to be a little longer... *sigh...

Amazing piece 'hon! Much2gracias
Vena Grey chapter 5 . 2/3
I love this. It's so tense. Your characterisation is spot on, and yet the way they all mix together so novel that I have to really think about it. The context brings out sides of Hermione and Draco that are much more nuanced than in the books. Fantastic. Great work, as usual.
Jelliekins chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Your characterisation was on point, in my opinion. I absolutely detest Draco/Ginny pairings, but you reassured me that Dramione would happen, so it's all good. I love how we don't even know details about what happened between Ginny and Harry, because, well, they don't really matter, right? Your story could also work in a non-magical context, which is alright in my book, though some would disagree. This story is definitely getting added to my favourites!
lamb chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
i've always disliked the she-weasel, since the second i read of her, she was only so far from hate in my scale...and..now to see her with malfoy... hermione's malfoy, and to be his girlfriend.. his..his future wife she broke the scale went whizzing by to hate and beyond...damn weasel
NNMX62 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Totaly loved it! But to be honest i've never read anything like this before. I've never read the saddest part of hermione. She's a tough woman and i've never though that she has a situation like this. And at first i think there's no way that hermione'll en up with draco but at the end i see now.
You are absolutely amazing. Thanks for this long fanfiction lol but this story is TOTALLY DAMN BRILLIANT! thanks again xx
Angry young girl chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
One of the best stories I have read. :)

U rock.
lord periperi chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Oh, I LOVE it!
Natalie chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
This is really good!
Sevsevseverus chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
At first I wasn't really sure I'd like this because I'm not into the whole G/D thing, but this turned out to be pretty good! Just one thing: when you said "Charlie had Fleur" maybe you meant "Bill had Fleur"?
EggDupont chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I really, really liked this. great work! going to favorites 3
Light on the Horizon chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Great story, I really loved reading it! :-)