Reviews for Broken Yolk
Ein011 chapter 5 . 3/21
Damn, that was a pretty emotional ride. Damn you Harry! but no not really.
There were a lot of things said in this fic that made a lot of sense, it sort of resonated with me.
Have you watched love actually? cause damn, this should be a part of the mini stories!
Aeralyse chapter 5 . 3/18
Beautiful. Introspective, smart, and painfully real. Really wonderful, thought-provoking exploration of love and all its complexities. I wish I had more to say but I'm still digesting it all. Kudos on such a brilliant piece and thank you for sharing!
jinxreject chapter 5 . 2/7
There's only 5 chapters And I felt like I went through a journey of emotional roller coaster. Intense. Brilliant writing, Had me hanging onto every word. Thank you for writing this, Really, It gave me prospective on many things I didn't think I needed to.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 2/1
I don't really understand, but I'm happy for them.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 2/1
It hurts to read how Harry loved her and then didn't.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 2/1
Now it's Ginny that I find annoying.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/1
Harry is an asshole.
d1421 chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
I loooooove this fic. I'm so happy to see you came back and finished it off at some point (I think the last time I checked up on it was years ago and it was still only on Part 4). Everything kind of fell into place and ugh that second to last section was too much - he needed patience for something worth sticking around for.

I wish there was more. Which is always, I feel, the best indicator for a great fic. It feels utterly complete but you just want more because it was so good. Thank you for writing this :)
croquette98 chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Love it
Electra Heart is a Goner chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
I think Starring role by Marina and the diamonds would suit Hermione so well in this. listen to it
susiequeen300 chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
Holy shoes. I think I've just reached Enlightenment or something. Nirvana? How do you have so much emotion and beauty and heartbreak packed into 5 measly chapters? I feel like the wisest old man alive right now. This story was the giantest metaphor I have ever read on fanfiction. If every reader on this website read your stories, I think there wouldn't be a single fanfictioner without liquified insides. And I haven't even said anything about how insane you made the Harry/Ginny/Hermione/Draco quadrilateral work out. Like, the fact that Ron and Hermione weren't the actual source of emotional tension in this is literal insanity. It's official: I'm crowning you master of all the possible angst in Harry Potter fandom. Not gory or sexual or teenage drama angst. No. You're the queen of ANGST. Capitalized. The type of angst that tosses hearts in blenders, as your profile page accurately describes it as.
Maryam99 chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
I'm pretty impressed with this. I love your characterization of Malfoy. Please write more DHr.
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I like this. I just don't understand why Hermione doesn't confront Harry. As painful as it is bound to be, it would be less excruciating in the long run. Oh well. Let's see how you wrote the rest.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
just needed to say harry/hermione and ginny/draco have to be the ugliest ships like theyre so gross harmione is pratically incest and ginny with draco makes no sense at all but this was some good shii 10/10
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2015