Reviews for Broken Yolk
stars.darkangel chapter 5 . 8/18
I just love how intense this story is in just five chapters. I know a part of me was hoping hermione would burn Harry's things and call him names but in reality, hating someone you used to love is so difficult, just like you portrayed perfectly in this fic. And poor Draco as well. There is no such thing as a clean break in real life. Things are gonna be messy and painful. That's what love do to you. So, thank you for this amazing story.
Dracohermionealways chapter 5 . 7/5
So many analogies, so many hard truths conveyed so simply. It was very thought provoking.
CantaloupePrincess chapter 5 . 6/22
This is cute. :)
AconitumLuparia chapter 5 . 4/27
I just fell in love with this story, it's amazing from start to finish. Absolutely fantastic. You're an amazing writer.
Kelsey441 chapter 5 . 4/12
This was great. I can't believe how much you analyze life, though! I think I'd go crazy. I thought I was analytical about things, but you...wow!
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 4/12
Wow. I had no attachment to Harry/Hermione until the cookie thing.
Ein011 chapter 5 . 3/21
Damn, that was a pretty emotional ride. Damn you Harry! but no not really.
There were a lot of things said in this fic that made a lot of sense, it sort of resonated with me.
Have you watched love actually? cause damn, this should be a part of the mini stories!
Aeralyse chapter 5 . 3/18
Beautiful. Introspective, smart, and painfully real. Really wonderful, thought-provoking exploration of love and all its complexities. I wish I had more to say but I'm still digesting it all. Kudos on such a brilliant piece and thank you for sharing!
jinxreject chapter 5 . 2/7
There's only 5 chapters And I felt like I went through a journey of emotional roller coaster. Intense. Brilliant writing, Had me hanging onto every word. Thank you for writing this, Really, It gave me prospective on many things I didn't think I needed to.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 2/1
I don't really understand, but I'm happy for them.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 2/1
It hurts to read how Harry loved her and then didn't.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 2/1
Now it's Ginny that I find annoying.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/1
Harry is an asshole.
d1421 chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
I loooooove this fic. I'm so happy to see you came back and finished it off at some point (I think the last time I checked up on it was years ago and it was still only on Part 4). Everything kind of fell into place and ugh that second to last section was too much - he needed patience for something worth sticking around for.

I wish there was more. Which is always, I feel, the best indicator for a great fic. It feels utterly complete but you just want more because it was so good. Thank you for writing this :)
croquette98 chapter 5 . 7/3/2016