Reviews for Broken Yolk
d1421 chapter 5 . 7/9
I loooooove this fic. I'm so happy to see you came back and finished it off at some point (I think the last time I checked up on it was years ago and it was still only on Part 4). Everything kind of fell into place and ugh that second to last section was too much - he needed patience for something worth sticking around for.

I wish there was more. Which is always, I feel, the best indicator for a great fic. It feels utterly complete but you just want more because it was so good. Thank you for writing this :)
croquette98 chapter 5 . 7/3
Love it
Frank Wella chapter 2 . 6/18
I think Starring role by Marina and the diamonds would suit Hermione so well in this. listen to it
susiequeen300 chapter 5 . 5/16
Holy shoes. I think I've just reached Enlightenment or something. Nirvana? How do you have so much emotion and beauty and heartbreak packed into 5 measly chapters? I feel like the wisest old man alive right now. This story was the giantest metaphor I have ever read on fanfiction. If every reader on this website read your stories, I think there wouldn't be a single fanfictioner without liquified insides. And I haven't even said anything about how insane you made the Harry/Ginny/Hermione/Draco quadrilateral work out. Like, the fact that Ron and Hermione weren't the actual source of emotional tension in this is literal insanity. It's official: I'm crowning you master of all the possible angst in Harry Potter fandom. Not gory or sexual or teenage drama angst. No. You're the queen of ANGST. Capitalized. The type of angst that tosses hearts in blenders, as your profile page accurately describes it as.
Maryam99 chapter 5 . 4/11
I'm pretty impressed with this. I love your characterization of Malfoy. Please write more DHr.
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 4/11
I like this. I just don't understand why Hermione doesn't confront Harry. As painful as it is bound to be, it would be less excruciating in the long run. Oh well. Let's see how you wrote the rest.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
just needed to say harry/hermione and ginny/draco have to be the ugliest ships like theyre so gross harmione is pratically incest and ginny with draco makes no sense at all but this was some good shii 10/10
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Very good story.
Kim chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
I really enjoyed this. The emotions were so real and intense. Thank you so much for sharing!:-)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
This was fucking beautiful! I've never read anything so insightful and detailed! You better feel proud of yourself!
akinigo chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
that was one of the most wonderful dramione story that i have ever read. thank you very much.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
WOW! I probably would've totally misunderstood and lacked interest in the bare premise of this but you made it come utterly and completely to life. Messy and dirty and sad and pathetic sometimes, just like really being 23 and wondering if you've screwed it all up. Thank you or this- it was the good kind of stab in the gut :) The voice guiding me through it was just so absurdly spot on, you've got a real gift!
weekaa1313 chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
Hmm..I really wish this jewel's going to be a little longer... *sigh...

Amazing piece 'hon! Much2gracias
Vena Grey chapter 5 . 2/3/2015
I love this. It's so tense. Your characterisation is spot on, and yet the way they all mix together so novel that I have to really think about it. The context brings out sides of Hermione and Draco that are much more nuanced than in the books. Fantastic. Great work, as usual.
Jelliekins chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Your characterisation was on point, in my opinion. I absolutely detest Draco/Ginny pairings, but you reassured me that Dramione would happen, so it's all good. I love how we don't even know details about what happened between Ginny and Harry, because, well, they don't really matter, right? Your story could also work in a non-magical context, which is alright in my book, though some would disagree. This story is definitely getting added to my favourites!