Reviews for Oxygen
Kataang's The Name chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
:D Nice work!
HelloDarlingDear chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
These are awesome! Kataangforever!
Leon Woon chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Oh I just couldn't *resist* giving you a review early-on for this piece. It was just too cheekily hilarious to pass on. XDD

I just simply enjoyed it all! D
bloodydisaster chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
“Baby, you're like spirit water. You’re in my system, reviving my heart for you, beat by beat.”

You made me laugh out loud. all the pick up lines were just so horrible...
nutshak chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
just as intended, this was awesome!

Ayva j Damas chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I like the way this oneshot was executed! :D

Quite original. :)
Katsumara chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Aw man. Both "Gravity" and "Comatose" were amazing.

I loved how their conversation went along in "Gravity." It was nice to see them just carry on a general conversation like that. They are so cute together. D:

As far as "Comatose" goes, I loved Aang's realization. At first flipping out, startling Katara awake, then letting the reason hit him like one of Toph's best lessons. That was a great comparison. That'd be an awesome way to find out about your wife carrying your child.
BearWithGlasses chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
That was awesome! I loved that you use your title 'oxygen' and made it into this chapter. it was incredible.
Jenseits-der-Sterne chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Awe, that was way cute! Love the oneshots! _
BearWithGlasses chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Aww... that was so sweet.
3VAD127 chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
:D Really, really nice, and a great twist on a potentially-overused prompt. Like most Kataang, your story was cute and sweet, but you could tell they were more grown-up and mature. I loved this one for some reason, especially at the mention of children... Your story was just so sugary.

I think I'm getting cavities.

-3VAD
nutshak chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
YAY FLUFF it's a nice change to all the sad erased prompts i've been reading. . . you did awesomely.

alighthawk chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Yep. It's fluff alright, but done in a very sweet way. Nicely done.
Ayva j Damas chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
You must have had so much fun coming up with those lines. XD
nutshak chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
hahahah loved it man it was halarious!