Reviews for All Grown Up
Wow! I love your story, it's so amazing! Great job! Please continue writing this story when you get the chance to. If not that's ashame because this story is amazing.
Well anyways have a great day!

From, Web2theweb1
G-naGina chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Super cute story! Please update soon. Pleaseeeeeeeee
Lambda14 chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
Aww please update this storyyyyy
annalisa7 chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
cute Ruu

Shin Da Da Da manga cute
dellute chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
According to me the manga kanata and the anime series kanata have quite different personalities. The manga kanata is a bit more arrogant and a jerk to miyu. But non the less in both of them he cares for miyu and cannot express it. I felt this has correctly potrayed the MANGA kanata and miyu! You did great in sticking to the character personalities! Love this fic :)
chavi chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Update update..
Because its only few stories that had stuck to thier characters and written long interesting, binding chapters...
So please..
N thanks for posting this fic
Lancedark chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Yay! I'm done reading the 9 chapters and I re-read them again twice before I sleep hahaha I wish I'm in Miyu's position, oh my god Kanata! LOL Anyway, each chapter makes me smile and the story is so great! (can't find the right words) Just keep it up! Godbless
stawberryicecream chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Sooooo gaaaay!
imagining kanata being so clingy and touchy! ahahahahaha!
that would be a nice twist!
haha.. great job!
yaashee3793 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
lyk ur story ... Updte soon :)
starry chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
this chapter was very funny. i am so curious as to how miyu will react now. poor miyu she wasn't even present when all that happened.
also i really was hoping for some more jealousy/ anger on kanata's side, perhaps there will be more later.

thank you and please update soon.
Lancedark chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Hello, I'm still half way reading your story and I was like.. Wahhh! It was such an amazing story glad you still continue writing this.. I'll post another review once I'm done reading the whole chapters, keep up the good work! :)
teshichan chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Yey! an update! :)

Poor Miyu... I feel that she's the victim in the whole scandal since she wasn't even there in the first place!

Btw, just wanted to clarify something. Miyu's roomies with the other girls? I read the previous chapters that she's bunking in with Kanata and the 'young couple'?

I would've expected Kanata to be more wary of Tohru from now on though. I mean he almost molested Miyu there. I guess i just wanted to see more jealous/worried Kanata... :)

All in all good chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next. :)
newrun chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Wow! This is wonderful! Amazing! You really did update! Thankyou! Am very excited for the next chap!
jdcocoagirl chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
lovely... i like how it seems to click. and how kanata truly like teasing miyu and even as ruu was disguising as miyu he felt awkward and nervous. i can't wait how he will show his true emotion towards her...
newrun chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
This fanfic is one of my daa daa daa favorites... still hoping for an update bcoz i love this gic much!