Reviews for Gunsmoke Signals
DEVILBATS chapter 8 . 7/18
Personally from all of the chapters so far. I love this chapter and the first part in chapter 5 before. It makes us really curious, what will happen to them after this? Or rather, what will hiruma do after this?

None of another chapter can make me in the peak of curiousness like this one. Can you made the sequel please?
Kara-lija1984 chapter 17 . 7/8
Oh god too fucking hot! This is seriously the best Hirumamo characterization I've read. I'd do many shady things to get you to write more... My ES 21 artwork is pretty well-known... Is there any way to bribe you with artwork? I'm kara-lija on Deviantart.
Thundaga.blitz chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Finished reading all the stories here and I gotta say that Running Water, Don't Touch Me and Heart Song are my faves. Hoping you get to finish writing the first two but it's been two years so I'm not getting my hopes up. Definitely love your works! :)
emi chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
It's been.. two years? I don't know... and I'm still mad that you never finished running water! Which is hilarious. I'm a huge Hirumamo fan, and I read your writing more than once, and I love it. It's fun, it's in character, it's sexy, it gets me emotional and stuff. Great deal here. But you never finished running water.
And I feel like and asshole writing this. Because I know you write for fun. And of course you don't have to finish it if you don't want to, so I should just move on.
But it's been two years and I still remember the name of the fic, and that last line. And how on the edge you left me.
So I just thought you may like the idea of that not that young anymore girl from a non english speaking country has been REALLY thinking about your writing. And loving it.
popcorngoo chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
Why you no update? *puppy dog expression*
oceaning chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
This was way funny, had me cracking up with the whole stuffed animal thing.
oceaning chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
what a sweetie; in a highly strange way. lol
oceaning chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
They act just like little 5 year olds. Ah, young love
oceaning chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Awwwww. :3
oceaning chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
She would do that, huh? She would tend to his wounds, ah I love it!
oceaning chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Lmao, perfect, just perfect. 3
oceaning chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
FUCK FUCK FUCK, HE FOUND OUTTT.
oh dear...
oceaning chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Omg... Fucking Hiruma. Lmao.