Reviews for The Meaning Of Family
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
This is boring.

It feels so long, devoid of well everything...
njchrispatrick chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Run on sentences! Ah! They burn!
Hoshi124 chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
I like this fic, I'll give it a 7/10. Wish you'd continue it though
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
It's interesting.
tydeerose chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
this is the best fic EVER plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue or adopt it out!
AngelOfContemplation chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I'm reading this for the second time I think... and I've noticed that there are point of view switches in random places that do make the story a bit confusing to read in places. I still love it and think it's great, it just reads kinda funny.
KaylaLovesHP-TMR chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
I love this story. It's very good and well written. I hope you keep updating this and update soon. :)
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
devils-momma chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
I have just found this story and have enjoyed what you started. I hope someday you will pick it up again!
perihelia chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
I love this story, and I really hope you continue it. I just have to say that I really love your OC, Braeden. His character's just brilliant. In fact, I like him so much, I honestly wouldn't mind if you temporarily made this a Rayden/Braeden story, as it's obvious he won't be getting with Sirius until he's a little bit older, at least. That is, if you decide to continue. I also like the altercations between Rayden and Braeden and Draco. I really hope you do start writing this again. ;P
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
This is good. I know you have to set up the story but I am getting kind of annoyed. The chapters are too short right now.

When is the HP/SB going to start? Or for that matter ...

Is Harry going to be going to Hogwarts at all or some other school?

I think, that you should check your sentences. I noticed that they are pretty much run-on sentences. If this is the writing style, then I will leave it alone. If you didn't know about run-on sentences not being proper with the English Language, this is not meant to be offensive.

I know, [being a fanfic writer myself] that it is hard to catch mistakes. I have to go over my chapters at least three or four times before I am satisfied with them. I don't have a beta so I have to do all the editting myself.

Good luck,

Alex Dark-serpent

Don't be mad at me for not reviewing every chapter. If a story is good enough, me reviewing every couple of chapters is a good thing. It means that I have gotten caught up in the story, and will revew eventually.
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I like this so far. I think I will keep readin.g If the chapters stay as short as they are I might get a bit irritated though ...

Alex Dark-serpent
RosesAndThornsxx chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
You need to update, very very soon, because I am in love with your story. I love Rayden, I love Voldie, I love everyone. 'Cept Dumbledouche and his gang.

So, yeah. Please update, I really want to read more!
JadenWinters chapter 14 . 6/12/2011