Reviews for The Calling
SoundScream chapter 7 . 10/5
I'm happy with your ending...I love this, really. Everything is so nice and I really enjoyed this story.
jhian casey chapter 7 . 4/12
wow! sad but lovely!;)
thanks for this!
and i would love more sequels of this fic!
its really touching.. hope you could continue this where itasaku will meet again.)
marawrianne chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
And itachi will die by sasuke' hands because he is uchiha itachi and sakura is haruno sakura. She'll probably marry naruto or die heroically or tragically. It's difficult to accept it ): and you left the ending vague, leaving us to think of our sequels and endings, happy or not, but still the mood you left it was quite obvious they are not meant to be. And this is where i curl up in a ball and cry because its not fair. Life's not fair
young kagome chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Eh. If your happy then that's all that's matters, right? I would like to read a sequel.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Make a sequal damnit! You have too! You would be too cruel not to write another sequel! *sobbing* PLEASE! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! pLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
That was... AWESOME! I TOTALLY LOVE IT! And the chapter review... hahhahahahahahahahaha! That was sooooo Itachi! Love you, love your work, and hope you like the review!
Cotton and Cash chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Wanna hear a true story?

This stuff here? It's my crack. It's like...amazing. Seriously. You write Itachi so...perfectly. I loved it.

My favorite part?

"I thought you wanted to play house, Uchiha."

"I think I prefer doctor."

I died a little at that.

I also liked how he kept saying "You're excuses are lacking."

The only thing I really have to say is that there were a small number of obvious spelling mistakes that could be easily fixed with a quick look through. Other than that, it's amazing.

xoxo, Mean-chan
Bee chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
WAAH I cant believe it ended ;(
Bee chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
YAY! Shes finally made up her mind, thank God.

When she woke, she could feel his chakra in the area. She could feel the covers wound around her body to tightly that she could barely breath breathe.
Kurasagi.Itsuki chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Beautiful. Calming. There was peace in it. Kizuna.
Eyamori chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Please, please, please write a sequel to this. I am very excited to see what happens next.
Hesunohana chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
I LOVE it ! then, happy ending it is. Sakura will be back in her village and Itachi within the Akatsuki. maybe, one day, they will see each other again, maybe not. maybe Sasuke will kill Itachi, maybe not. maybe Sakura will be here to save him again, maybe not.

I wonder.

either way, it was a great fiction, bravo !
Crimson Marionette chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
another great story! i really like the ending: it's sad but realistic and gives a sense of closure, though it would be great if you wrote a sequel!
NuclearPandaGas chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
I have to say, the moment Itachi got out of bed after mentioning Kisame - I was pissed. How could he?

Nevertheless, I did like the ending of the story - it was realistic and thought out well - not out of character that is.

Well, though my hopes of a happyhappy ending are a bit shattered, I loved the story, including The Awakening.

Thank you for writing this!
Nessa66 chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
PLEASE MAKE A SQUEAL! im a sucker for happy endings! even though it's realistic and all it's so sad :(