Reviews for The Calling
NtheRuF chapter 7 . 8/20
I like to think that as time goes by, Itachi won't be able to get the "medic" out of his head... or his heart! And of course he is a genius after all! And Sakura isn't short on intelligence either! I read you saying that the sequel you have or had in mind wouldn't be happy... I can also understand that and the reasons are endless. But the Sasuke factor is there, and THAT could go in a million different directions... for both Sakura and Itachi! So all in all I am content with the ending as it leaves the future in the imagination of the reader! Yeah!
This is a great story! And the way it progressed between them...slowly and as a natural course of action was very realistic! Along with the way that Sakura dealt with herself...her self reflections and realizations... and her graceful acceptance of them was lovely. If one could only be as honest with oneself life may not be easier as the issues are what they are, but it would certainly flow more smoothly! And progress would not be so hindered! Anyway... Sorry for my analytical ramblings! I am a psych major lol! Great Story!
becauseambatman1 chapter 7 . 1/8
It was so hard not to cry at the end (people are around me...) Maybe a few sniffles came out! TTATT I'm a mess! So beautifully realistic, it hurts so good.
SoundScream chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
I'm happy with your ending...I love this, really. Everything is so nice and I really enjoyed this story.
jhian casey chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
wow! sad but lovely!;)
thanks for this!
and i would love more sequels of this fic!
its really touching.. hope you could continue this where itasaku will meet again.)
marawrianne chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
And itachi will die by sasuke' hands because he is uchiha itachi and sakura is haruno sakura. She'll probably marry naruto or die heroically or tragically. It's difficult to accept it ): and you left the ending vague, leaving us to think of our sequels and endings, happy or not, but still the mood you left it was quite obvious they are not meant to be. And this is where i curl up in a ball and cry because its not fair. Life's not fair
young kagome chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Eh. If your happy then that's all that's matters, right? I would like to read a sequel.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Make a sequal damnit! You have too! You would be too cruel not to write another sequel! *sobbing* PLEASE! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! pLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
That was... AWESOME! I TOTALLY LOVE IT! And the chapter review... hahhahahahahahahahaha! That was sooooo Itachi! Love you, love your work, and hope you like the review!
Cotton and Cash chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Wanna hear a true story?

This stuff here? It's my crack. It's like...amazing. Seriously. You write Itachi so...perfectly. I loved it.

My favorite part?

"I thought you wanted to play house, Uchiha."

"I think I prefer doctor."

I died a little at that.

I also liked how he kept saying "You're excuses are lacking."

The only thing I really have to say is that there were a small number of obvious spelling mistakes that could be easily fixed with a quick look through. Other than that, it's amazing.

xoxo, Mean-chan
Bee chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
WAAH I cant believe it ended ;(
Bee chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
YAY! Shes finally made up her mind, thank God.

When she woke, she could feel his chakra in the area. She could feel the covers wound around her body to tightly that she could barely breath breathe.
Kurasagi.Itsuki chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Beautiful. Calming. There was peace in it. Kizuna.
Eyamori chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Please, please, please write a sequel to this. I am very excited to see what happens next.
Hesunohana chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
I LOVE it ! then, happy ending it is. Sakura will be back in her village and Itachi within the Akatsuki. maybe, one day, they will see each other again, maybe not. maybe Sasuke will kill Itachi, maybe not. maybe Sakura will be here to save him again, maybe not.

I wonder.

either way, it was a great fiction, bravo !
Crimson Marionette chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
another great story! i really like the ending: it's sad but realistic and gives a sense of closure, though it would be great if you wrote a sequel!