Reviews for Complete Me
Lillian Daylighter chapter 30 . 10/9
This story is so amazing. Please, you have to update. I realy love this story!
mindnightglow chapter 30 . 8/2
Hello! I just read through this entire story and I would like to say, its amazing. Your personality shows through every quote, and your attention to detail is amazing. I know its been a long time since you posted on this. (2012) But i hope you can continue this story. I'm in love with it. I don't give complements easily but you have earned it. Please continue this story. (tbh I created an account just to tell you how amazing you are and ask if you could continue this story) That's how much I love your work.
spongeson chapter 30 . 6/1
i absolutely loved this story! everything about it 8') it has a lot of the whimsical/dark humor from the animated series which i really appreciated, whether that was intentional or not 8')

i'll admit that i'm sad that this was never finished, but i don't regret reading it. despite the cliffhanger, it was still a WONDERFUL read and well worth my time 8') so god bless u 8'D xoxo
gamzeenmakara chapter 30 . 4/18
I seriously love your writing and how you portray these two! It's incredible watching them interact and try to "get along". But, my favorite part has to be just how hilarious the joker is throughout the chapters. I all but died when he dressed up as Jaclyn and was just running amuck for poor Brucey! You have to continue this because if I don't get to see how this ends then I might just implode!
Llamachick chapter 30 . 3/17
Jack and Bruce are so mushy on each other oh god. I don't know if you're ever going to complete this, but I'm so curious about where it was going! It was a good read, xoxo
Guest chapter 30 . 12/12/2015
I need an update! Pleeeaaase! Is it discontinued?0_0
SailingFXforGold chapter 30 . 11/16/2015
Love this story! Can't wait for more!
Dcshinichi chapter 30 . 9/27/2015
please continue this. I need it its so perfect
Jay chapter 25 . 3/7/2015
Michael Crawford is amazing, but I have to prefer Ramin and Sierra. Gerard Butler was ok, but he never had a stage performance, so I don't really consider him a Phantom. I love this story, by the way. It's after midnight and I need sleep but I'm still reading. Who has time for sleep, anyway?
Jay chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
Omg Sweeny Todd, RHPS, good writing. Good description. Will you marry me?
Wolferix chapter 30 . 3/4/2015
This is an amazing story! Please, oh please continue! I must know what happens to Beatrix, Harley, and of course Jack and Bruce aka Joker and Bats!
Please continue!
Update soon!
Hannah chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
Man this is such a good fic I am kind of disappointed that it seems to be discontinued but good job anyways it was a great read :)
Katt chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
Amazing story so far, this definitely has to be one of the best fanfictions out there! I hope yo're going to write at least five more chapters, as I really enjoy each one! And please,please, PLEASE! Have a scene where Jack is playing Tetris? :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Paradox42 chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
Okay, I haven't reviewed up until now, but only because the temptation of the next chapter button was greater than typing. So, yeah, awesome story! Please, please update? (I really love the Joker and Batman together, but there are so few longer stories with them as a pairing. Love it!)
LittleMissBatty chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
Is there going to be more because I love this story!