Reviews for How Could He?
emkayy chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Lovely, darling! You know I'm a sucker for Ron/Hermione 6th year, and this was fabulous! *has seizure like a certain teacher* Update soon!

Love,

L.U.L. xx
emkayy chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
"...sway across a dance floor to posh classical music conducted by a midget. After that first image was planted in my head, I couldn’t get it out, and I couldn’t ignore it."

Yeah, after that line I couldn't either. You have no idea how hard I was laughing D

But seriously, It was such a great chapter! My favorite so far]

Update soon!

Love you to the moon and back,

.LiFE xx

or whatever the hell you want to call me
rachiixox93 chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
I like the story idea, but this last chapter struck me like it was a diary. i dont mind that, i just dont know what you're going for here. to me you switched from the style you used to write the first chapter.
mclaughlin chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
Yay, another update. Keep them coming as I can't wait to see where your taking this story.
krymsunkiss52 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
great chapter, it doesn't suck, please update soon:)
emkayy chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh, my goodness graciousers! Peaches, that was fantastic! You have no suckage in you at all! Best thing you've writen so far. I mean it! Keep the chapters coming, and I'll see you soon!
mclaughlin chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This doesn't suck. It sounds really good especially how you take Hermione's PoV on her first meeting with both Ron and Harry and her attempts to make friends with the other boys in Gryffindor.