Reviews for Hank, meet Mulder
MSRLiasonAddekKalijahFan chapter 6 . 10/30
Great story any chance you will update it?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
gah! y u no rite morrrrrrre!
Anita chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Just wanted to let you know that this story is so much fun! Please update again sometime soon, you have a lot of appreciative readers. :)

Also, maybe move this story to the crossover section? I had to really search to find it and it would have been easier had it been in the crossover section. Just a thought!
Winnie chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Still looking forward for the next chapter :(
M.S.24.11.75 chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
I'm a bigger fan of Californication than the X Files so I loved the addition of Charlie and Marcie.

My only critique to offer you would be to use less dialogue and more internal dialogue to get inside the characters more.

Hank is deeply complex, so are the other characters.

Immerse yourself more in their psyche and this will really become something great.

Why was this not categorized as a cross over?
mike mulder chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
please continue. exelnt and hillarioous storie and i must say very clever useng californication saing that hank was fox,s cousin i love it the best or on this site 3rd to the like isaid please by and thank you for the sweet storie.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Please update!
Aquamarine chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I realized I hadn't reviewed this! Great chapter! Love Mulder. As always. Yay! Update soon!
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
yay! new chapter!
justme66 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
whats going on? Bad before it gets worse I know its those two crack heads the seretary and Mia there up to know good but what?
rebafan4ever chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
cant wait to see what they find. update soon :)
PirateAngel1286 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Great chapter. Hope they find her soon.
chlark4 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Wow, wonder who kidnapped Becca. This is getting interesting. Mulder is hot on the trail with Hank following close behind. Post more soon.
trustno1mulder chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
I love it, I love it, I love it!

Update soon plz!