Reviews for Persistent Justice for an ExClown
More Bob x Lisa fics please!
vana-dea chapter 8 . 1/8
I can't even... this is so... I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. It was really well written and I liked how their feelings developed...
The only thing I didn't really like was the story about Bart falling in love with Bob... I don't know, it just seemed a little... artificial? (Can you say that? I'm not a native speaker, sorry.) Especially when Lisa fell for him and then... Bart too? Not that I couldn't understand why they would ;)
Anyway, great short story and even with this quite provocative ending, I still like it very much!
If everybody fanfiction was that good, the internet would be a better place :P
MrsCrane chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
*sniffle*
Junior VB chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Bart estaba enamorado de Bob, eso no me lo esperaba.

Es terrible saber que Bart cometio suicido.

Ahora Lisa se aleja, espero que pueda encontrar paz algun dia.
Bart was in love with Bob, I wasn't expecting it.

It's terrible to know that Bart committed suicide.

Now Lisa walks away, I hope she find peace someday.
Junior VB chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Bueno, la coartada de Bob no es solida, es obvio que él iba a ser declarado culpable.

¿Pero quien es el verdadero asesino de Bart?
Well, Bob's alibi is not solid, it is obvious that he would be convicted.

But who is the real murderer of Bart?
Junior VB chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Bart ha sido asesinado. Una gran tragedia para la familia Simpson.

Ahora Lisa va rumbo a Springfield.
Bart has been murdered. A great tragedy for the Simpson family.

Now Lisa is heading to Springfield.
guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Plz continue
P.S.-Lisa is vegetarian
PirateKing1 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
I actually just finnished rewatching most of the Simpsons episodes, in which finnally saw the hints towards the pairing of these two characters and this fanfiction completly helped in making me love these two even more! If only there were more on , I really like the interations between these two and the little connections from the show that pull them together. I hope to read more of your fanfics and maybe see more of Bob and Lisa in the future!
Karasu Kagami chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
doomed from the start but i cant help hoping for a happy ending even if only in my head
LuluCalliope chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Wow, that's not the twist I was expecting!

I actually thought that HOMER killed Bart. What kind of a father acts so nonchalant after the murder of his only son?

Anyway...I really wish that this could have been longer. But I digress. It's great the way it is!
LuluCalliope chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
It's been FOREVER since I've seen this show...and I vaguely remember having an attraction to Sideshow Bob because of his voice. And today I heard audio of him singing from an episode called "Cape Feare" or something...he's a really good singer.

Now, before I go on a fan girl rant...great chapter, although I really wish that this story wasn't this short. It should be a lot longer.

*sighs* Well, I see you've completed it, and so there's nothing I can do about it.

Anyway, what material is here is GREAT! This story is added to my favorites!
LuluCalliope chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
I think that the episode is "Lisa's Wedding". And yeah, that's pretty what comes to mind due to your descriptions. It's very accurate!
LuluCalliope chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Homer is looking at the comics... *facepalm*

Now, where was I?

Oh, yes!

Actually, there was a little suspense here...I was almost too afraid to keep reading!
LuluCalliope chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I remember reading a Simpsons comic book...weren't Lisa and Cecil an item at one point? Meh, I don't know...
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hmm...the summary sounds very Silence of the Lambs-ish. Sideshow Bob is like Hannibal Lector, and Lisa is like Clarice.

"You go back to school, little Simpson...fly, fly, fly..."

You know what? It works. I'm interested.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »