Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
Yellowflash85 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
OH my gosh please tell me you haven't abandoned any of your stories. Like this one. It is the best. Update

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
candinaru25 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
EVIL, EVIL can you leave a good story hanging like this. It has so much potential to be something. You have to continue it please
X-xx-Sazza-xx-X chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
i love this story as well. Karou got bitten by a baby that is so funny. i guess Hikari didn't want to leave her mother and father to fight without her. That was so cute. Yeah Lita and Sane would get a long great.
Daphne Tomorrow chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
how exciting! i can't wait for the battle scene! i think your story is awesome, you don't see many crossoevers of this kind! if anyone would be there for serena it would definately be lita and hotaru! update soon!
The Original Moon Princess chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
NO More! Soon!
The Original Moon Princess chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
. I'm glad that at least Jupiter is on her side from the inner scouts. (tho i sorta wish Ami was too)And I wish all the outers where too. but hay she has Hotaru right!
The Original Moon Princess chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
XD Bunny Pluto is pure evil in this! I like it so far tho!
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
ooh.. continue
Princesa de la Luna chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
awesome please update soon. do you like to draw? can you or some friends of yours please draw pictures from the story and make a video on youtube dot com? please? please think about it and e-mail me to know your answer thank you.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
cool.
Fire Dolphin chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
aw, i love chibi chibi, she's so CUTE! anyway cant wait for rena to get her memories back. update son.
digigirl chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
hmn, I wonder if serena get back her member than go comos on puto , * evilly luther * serena take puto & others power no more power than pink -baka dissapear out time lime i hope you up date ihope that serena go comos on puto & othes
demorial chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Um good story so far but it seemed too cliche with the part where chibi chibi runs up to kenshin Right after he finishes his story. None the less can't wait till the next chapter
Angel of Serenity88 chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
is kenshin going to have any magic power?
mystic soilder chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
It leaves to wonder about which she she is talking about. Her or Chibi Chibi being alone.