Reviews for Lightning Bolt
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Shideh chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
periwinkleme chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I absolutely loved this. It makes me want to go back and reread BD to see what I missed and see if SM portrayed any of Irina's feelings through her facial expressions etc. I loved your take on it, the sympathy for her that you brought to the table. I loved the distinction she felt between heartache and heartbreak. Reading this made her less of a "bad guy" in fact I thought, Edward would have done no less if it had been Bella killed. He'd be somewhat out of his whits and vengeful as well. I hadn't got that in BD, or at least not carried that memory with me. Very well done.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Way to depict Irina's POV!

It added so much that I felt was missing from the scene in BD where Irina was called forth to speak.

You do an excellent job of explaining her emotions.
dsolo chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Really good Irina POV. Makes me mourn her death.
Angeliss chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I wish that I had read this earlier. It was sitting in my inbox for... goodness, a very long time. And I wanted to read it, but I kept getting sidetracked. Boy, do I regret that now. I should have known this would be amazing, just knowing you wrote it, but even then it surpassed all my expectations.

I was riveted. Like the first time reading the meadow scene in Twilight, when Edward has his little temper tantrum, and you can sense danger, but you simply can't turn away... That's what this piece was. And you have given Irina far more depth of character than anyone I have ever seen. For that, I thank you. This was a fantastic piece, and emotionally heartbreaking... I loved it.
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wow, that was awesome! Really good, and really believable. I like knowing Irina's POV on that. ]
shiiki chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This is amazing! You've created something very powerful here, bringing across the force of Irina's horror, guilt, and regret at her mistake. Well done! I enjoyed this greatly.
vnfan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This was fantastic. Really, really well done.
shel chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
great idea to select irina's point of view for that pivotal scene - despite what she did, you show that she still deserves a little sympathy for what she did and how she accepted the consequences for her actions...thanks for sharing...good luck!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Nice job with Irina PoV.
willowwand62442 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This is an amazing story. Such a fascinating POV. I like Irina's bravery in facing the Volturi knowing that she will most likely die for her mistake, but trying to make amends. You captured this scene perfectly.