Reviews for A study in Parody
TalesofErynGalen chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Well...this was HIGHLY entertaining, plus, I now know how to safeguard my stories from the dreaded Sues!
Elglor Stargold chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
That was interesting. All Mary-sues should be defeated in this manner.
Bebeyeah chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I didn't understand a thing but I'm laughing))
inactiveacountinactive chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was, most simply, the best story involving a Mary-Sue I have ever read.
Himeko.123 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
that was epic, i loved it! :D
Elessar chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Bahaha! That's awesome - I have seen all of those traits in characters, and I HATE it. Especially when an old character talks (and swears) like a modern-day American teenager. :P You nailed that one, for me anyway. ;)
BabyCay chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Love. Very much love. This makes me want to write more scene-writer parody stories. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Two Ghosts in One Mirror chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
You forgot to mention that her eyes, when blue, were like limpid tears. And neglected to have her dress from the shelves of Hot Topic.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
XD

Oh god this is a hilarious fic! Nice job.
Oh Hello chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Wow, so original and funny. I've never seen anything like this before.

Oh wait...
PutSomethingCreativeHere chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Thank-you! I have finally found someone else that the characters talk back to! -cough-

Anyway, the author finally strikes back! Yay!

Keep on writing, because, honestly, not one single character says "OMG!11!1!" and grammar is always appreciated.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I must admit that I'm getting fairly tired of Mary Sue parodies - there seem to be more of them about now than actual Suefics - but somebody asked me nicely to review this, so here I am.

I can't say I found this story particularly funny, but I liked the way you have played with the relationship between author and character. That's practically postmodern, that is. Good job.
DELETE ACCOUNT 1548864 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
*Bursts out laughing*

That was a wonderful piece of work, right there. Only two grammar errors, but with a Mary-Sue primarily telling the story it's hard to tell if that wasn't intentional...

I really liked your way of telling this, you must have been very bored…

I especially liked the ending. It was really funny!
mymarlena chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
how is this possibly twilight related?